Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood CE (360) $54.99 at Amazon

Coltin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been following the Deals forum for a long time (thanks to everyone for their posts!), and have never had anything to contribute. So, for my first contribution, I noticed that Amazon is listing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood CE for $54.99, and prime eligible, which I think is a pretty good deal. Anyway, here's the link that I hope no one else has posted, thus making me look stupid:

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre..._5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1305063829&sr=1-5

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall anyone else posting it, but I think it's been that price for a few days. Nonetheless, solid deal! Plus when you're done, you can trade it in for 25 cents! /sarcasm

Man I was hoping for the PS3 version to be this price too....I already sent Amazon a price match thingy because this is the price Best Buy has it for this week...but they haven't done it yet.

Just ordered it. 18 bucks! Had 19 left on a Gift Card and some $20 promotion applied to it? Don't know how I got that $20 promotion, but I'm excited! Been wanting this game for a long time and now I get the awesome CE!

If you can sell the DLC Map codes on eBay for a good amount (got rid of mine for $20) then it's a pretty damn good deal. The maps are worthless and don't add anything to the experience.

I traded the game into GS after I beat it, so essentially all the extras cost me nothing out of pocket. But, the jack-in-the-box is pretty flimsy.

[quote name='GBAstar']Gamestop has the harlequin in the box whereas the othe retailers have the doctor in the box...

is that correct?[/QUOTE]

Yep!

bread's done
Back