dead - Star Wars Battlefront II for $3.69 shipped 5/11 only

[quote name='psunami']Thanks for the info.

If you have a Toys R Us locally, you can find it for $2 there on clearance as well.[/QUOTE]
Definitely a better deal for anyone with a TRU nearby. Thanks.

If you have a Toys R Us locally, you can find it for $2 there on clearance as well.[/QUOTE]

Assuming they even have it. I've never seen that game in the clearance bins in two of my local TRUs. This is actually a much better deal anyway if you factor in gas costs.

Awesome game! Easily one of my top 10 from last gen. Would kill for a Battlefront 3 that free radical footage from a few years back was just too awesome looking and heartbreaking it wont see the light of day. Why lucasarts wants to keep making shitty clone war games and not BF3 is just beyond me.

thanks a lot :) truly enjoy Star Wars and battle front
I have the ps2 version but no longer a ps2 (60GB YLOD) so this will be awesome

[quote name='Darknuke']Assuming they even have it. I've never seen that game in the clearance bins in two of my local TRUs. This is actually a much better deal anyway if you factor in gas costs.[/QUOTE]

Thank God you posted this. I was in the Toys R Us store about to purchase this but I factored in the gas I had to spend on the way home and purchasing it online was a better deal. I saved 7 cents after I factored in how much my time was worth and how much it cost me to factor that in.

[quote name='shoe478']Thank God you posted this. I was in the Toys R Us store about to purchase this but I factored in the gas I had to spend on the way home and purchasing it online was a better deal. I saved 7 cents after I factored in how much my time was worth and how much it cost me to factor that in.[/QUOTE]

lmao :bow:

Went to TRU today and picked up :Battlefront 1&2, Jedi Knight 2, Jedi Academy, and Galactic Battlegrounds for $2 each:applause:

Is it weird that I'm more interested in the book? Hehe anyway thanks for this thread fellow CAGs. Can't wait to get into Star Wars again.

Is there a promo code associated with the book, or is it taken off when you have both items in cart?

Just wanted to know before I hit accept on the final order button :)

Thanks OP and everyone for a nice post!

The book is listed as "Your Price: $0.00"

The page also says "Promotions/Coupons may not be combined." So I don't know if using the 10% off coupon prevents you from getting the book free (which may be considered a promotion). Maybe avoid using it and just pay the extra 37 cents if you want the book.

bread's done
Back