50% off Shift 2 Unleashed & NFS: Hot Pursuit 11a.m.-1 p.m. PST (EA Insider Deals)

Had Hot Pursuit, great game. Traded it in once I got GT5.

Kinda want to get Shift 2, but then again, I still have GT5...

Aren't they coming out with another NFS this year?
I kinda want Hot Pursuit, if only because Criterion made it.

All right guys I have a class at 10 and a class at 11 so I will be unable to post the promotion code and link. I have wikify the thread in case someone wishes to post that information. TIA!

[quote name='Dranakin']Had Hot Pursuit, great game. Traded it in once I got GT5.

Kinda want to get Shift 2, but then again, I still have GT5...[/QUOTE]

Trade in GT5 for Shift 2? :lol:

Nah.

[quote name='hle078']which game is better? same price for both[/QUOTE]

Not same price on PC. As for which is better, I'd pick Hot Pursuit.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Aren't they coming out with another NFS this year?
I kinda want Hot Pursuit, if only because Criterion made it.[/QUOTE]

They have had NFS every year, now 2 every year. :roll: But if you haven't played HP, you certainly should buy it as it's quite different than any other NFS in recent years.

There's a reason why Hot Pursuit on consoles still holds a $60 MSRP 6 months after release, especially a NFS title. Most games would have dipped to $40 msrp.

Shift 2 is 39.99 at a bunch of retailers this week including best buy- had credit so got game for free. 29.99 is great price though my new policy is try not to buy games completely out of pocket

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Shift 2 is 39.99 at a bunch of retailers this week including best buy- had credit so got game for free. 29.99 is great price though my new policy is try not to buy games completely out of pocket[/QUOTE]

I noticed the price is $40 on amazon to. I got Epic Bulletstorm edition last week from the EA sale. I am hoping maybe they send the LE of Shift 2. I bet this has a online pass type deal so if you buy it used you have to still spend $10 for the online pass plus tax.

I should of not bought this but i was looking forward to it for so long. I was going to get brink instead but i could not resist this for $32 shipped. I have a feeling this will be often for $30 new or lower soon cause not many people commented on this deal. I was kinda shocked.

The Hot Pursuit is amazing but it gets to repetive fast. I enjoy it so much every few weeks i pick it up to play a few matches then back in the stack for another few weeks or a month. It is not something i recommend just for the fact just about all my friends bought it and feel the same way as i do. Amazing game only in small doses. I did not try any of the dlc and most likely will not since the game hardly gets played. The graphics and gameplay are top notch the fun is great to. It is just not a game you play that often. You will dig it for 3-5 days max then dwindle down to playing it once a month if that. I hope shift 2 is more in depth with stuff to do and unlock.

Hot Pursuit is my favorite multiplayer racing game since SF Rush 2049. If you like fast paced non-realistic arcade fun, Hot Pursuit is your ticket. (For fans of the Burnout series.)

Hot Pursuit for $30 is a great price! GS sells it for $43 used and if you want to play online, it costs another $10 for the pass from EA.

bread's done
Back