3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man 30$ by amazon

codac

CAG Newbie
3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man by amazon for 30$.

good deal for video games collectors.

• Includes three of the highest independently rated Xbox LIVE Arcade games available in 2009-2010
  • Three games bundled on a single Xbox 360 disc designed for players that don't normally download games from Xbox LIVE
  • Bundle of games offers significant savings over buying the three separately
  • The three games all utilize the platforming game mechanism, but each in a uniquely different way
  • Single player and multiplayer options supported in select games.
click here for the link​

[quote name='codac']good deal for video games collectors.
[/QUOTE]

lol

I'm sure this one will be worth some major bucks in the future.

[quote name='Scorch']Thanks for finding this retail game at retail price[/QUOTE]

At least he linked the title. And formatted it nicely.

Thanks though OP

In related news, I always wonder why Sony doesn't do the same with their PSN games. I think they could sell quite a few collections this way. Especially now with PSN being compromised, a lot less people are going to want to buy through the PSN store.

They could make the following and it would sell well:

PixelJunk collection (racers, eden, monsters, and shooter)
"Stunt collection" (Joe Danger, Pain, and something else)
Zombie collection (Dead Nation, Burn Zombie Burn, Age of Zombies, etc..)

Anyway, it's too bad Sony will likely never do this

I think the reason Sony doesn't do this is because they couldn't realistically manufacture them while keeping it cheap enough to turn a profit .. It's much cheaper to press a DVD than a Blu-Ray disc.

[quote name='Scorch']I think the reason Sony doesn't do this is because they couldn't realistically manufacture them while keeping it cheap enough to turn a profit .. It's much cheaper to press a DVD than a Blu-Ray disc.[/QUOTE]

In bulk a bluray disc is what? 30 cents?

[quote name='ssjmichael']In related news, I always wonder why Sony doesn't do the same with their PSN games. I think they could sell quite a few collections this way. Especially now with PSN being compromised, a lot less people are going to want to buy through the PSN store.

They could make the following and it would sell well:

PixelJunk collection (racers, eden, monsters, and shooter)
"Stunt collection" (Joe Danger, Pain, and something else)
Zombie collection (Dead Nation, Burn Zombie Burn, Age of Zombies, etc..)

Anyway, it's too bad Sony will likely never do this[/QUOTE]

I'd buy a PSN collection that was released on one blu-ray game disc. Maybe put 4 or 5 games and sell it for less than $30.

I might buy this XBL collection when it hits $20, never played any of the three games. I bought the Bomberman/Lumines/Geometry Wars bundle, which was a pretty good bundle, when it came with an Xbox 360 controller.

I'd like to see/gladly pay $30 for a shmp bundle/collection on an Xbox 360 disc that included Ikaruga, Trigger Heart Excellica, and Radiant Silvergun. Shoot, I'd buy one at $30 and another copy when it is cheaper.

[quote name='Scorch']I think the reason Sony doesn't do this is because they couldn't realistically manufacture them while keeping it cheap enough to turn a profit .. It's much cheaper to press a DVD than a Blu-Ray disc.[/QUOTE]

If they really wanted could they not put a smaller title on a DVD? I mean it is not like the PS3 does not read DVDs. I am not sure if architecture allows that but it would always be a choice.

[quote name='snatcher33']Lets go easy on him. He is a newbie.[/QUOTE]

It's a good deal if you don't any of the three... and if you don't you should probably buy it... right?

[quote name='codac']3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man by amazon for 30$.

good deal for video games collectors.

• Includes three of the highest independently rated Xbox LIVE Arcade games available in 2009-2010
  • Three games bundled on a single Xbox 360 disc designed for players that don't normally download games from Xbox LIVE
  • Bundle of games offers significant savings over buying the three separately
  • The three games all utilize the platforming game mechanism, but each in a uniquely different way
  • Single player and multiplayer options supported in select games.
click here for the link​
[/QUOTE]

In for two. Thanks OP. Definitely going to flip this one for some big bucks! -J/K. At least his intent was there.

bread's done
Back