Darkspore on sale @EA Store

I played the beta for it. It seems like a solid game. Dunno why they have it on sale already. I've noticed they like pushing the download versions as of late.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']I played the beta for it. It seems like a solid game. Dunno why they have it on sale already. I've noticed they like pushing the download versions as of late.[/QUOTE]
They get a much bigger chunk of profits when they sell you the game directly, rather than through a 3rd party.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']They get a much bigger chunk of profits when they sell you the game directly, rather than through a 3rd party.[/QUOTE]

Didn't think of it that way. Cut out the middle man. Good point.

It's been $30 on Amazon for over a week I think, EA just trying to keep some of the money :] Tempting but I'm trying so hard not to buy more PC games right now!

Amazon also has it either on disc or for download for $29.99. I ordered it earlier this week and got it today with free shipping. Got the disc version.

I guess it's back up no to coincide with their weekend deal. If it was still $30 and could be combined with the 50% off promo I'd be all over it (hell, 2 copies).

bread's done
Back