Big Brother 14 PREMIERES July 12th 2012

ImLuhkee

CAGiversary!
I just thought that I would update this old thread with the BB14 Premiere on July 12 9/8C.

CAST

4 returning house guest "playing for their own prize".
REVEALED RETURNING HOUSEGUEST
JANELLE, MIKE "BOOGIE", DAN, BRITNEY
SEASON 13 BELOW
Just saw it was posted today that the 13th season will air on the 7th and thought I would start a thread for it.

There is also something on the Big Brother home page about winning a chance to be in the house for a day.

8 House guest announced. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/cast/

Brenden/Rachel, Jeff/Jordan, and Evil Dick/Danielle
were revealed to be the "Dynamic Duos" in the first episode 7-7-2011

Twist:
Chopping Block Twist-Rather than choosing two individual people HOH must choose one Duo to put on the Block.

Golden Key-When the surviving member of the duo is given a golden key which protects them until they are in the final 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too excited. Okay, maybe I'm a little excited since Survivor was horrible this season. I'll watch BB this year as long as Jessie isn't involved. He probably will though since the moo-cow that produces this show is obsessed with him.

I'm just hoping that no one tries to copy the Brigade. Just because it worked for them doesn't mean it would work for everybody, but I could see some idiots trying to start another day 2 alliance.

I think this is going to be the season of "if more than two guys play pool together 24/7, vote all their asses out ASAP."

Im always in.

10.jpg

I was gonna post some of Natlie's semi nude but not showing anything pics but dont know if thats allowed and who would get offended etc.

Do you really think that they would bring back someone that won a previous season?

Just watched the first episode, HOH is
Rachel
. I am not 100% sure that I like the twist
Golden key saftey

Updated original post with the dynamic duos.

I like the twist. As one of the houseguests said, it makes it more about who you want to keep IN the game rather than who you want out.

I hate to use the word "hate" but I *loathe* this weeks' HOH. And her partner. Ugh.

Ugh.

The twist is just some bullshit to keep Dick or Jeff in the game longer, because those are the two specific houseguests that caused a record increase in ratings. Again, it's just Grodner The Hutt's way of controlling the game as she sees fit.

Some observations from last night:

Dick got really fat
Danielle looks awful with black hair
I hope someone brings it up about Brendan sending pics of his junk to someone on the internet
I kind of wanted to see Jessie come back, but not Natalie
Keith reminds me of TMK
The older lady's mouth scares me to no end
The girl from Texas is :drool:
I hope Dick goes after Rachel really hard like he did to Jen (& everyone else) on BB8
I like metal, but that metal shit is going to get old really fast

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Some observations from last night:

Dick got really fat
Danielle looks awful with black hair
I hope someone brings it up about Brendan sending pics of his junk to someone on the internet
I kind of wanted to see Jessie come back, but not Natalie
Keith reminds me of TMK
The older lady's mouth scares me to no end
The girl from Texas is :drool:
I hope Dick goes after Rachel really hard like he did to Jen (& everyone else) on BB8
I like metal, but that metal shit is going to get old really fast[/QUOTE]

Didnt really noticed Dick because he always looks awful
On Danielle, agreed, YIKES
Hmmm didnt know about Brenden (THANKS!!!!)
Has there evr been a reality show where the gay guy wasnt flamboyant?? JEEZZZ!!!
That black chick that writes love advice column says shes 29. She looks more like 49. I though black didnt crack.
Overall I like the returning players. If it wasnt for them Id have trouble watching the new people cause they dont seem very interesting, but well see.

Is anyone else slightly annoyed by Porsche laugh? I know everyone can agree Rachel is the worst but the wife and I find Porsche to be about half as annoying as Rachel. Hate to imagine them being friends and laughing together.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']Is anyone else slightly annoyed by Porsche laugh? I know everyone can agree Rachel is the worst but the wife and I find Porsche to be about half as annoying as Rachel. Hate to imagine them being friends and laughing together.[/QUOTE]

I lol'ed when she said she lied about her job as a cocktail waitress because she didn't want the others to think she had a luxurious lifestyle. The most hilarious part was that she was dead serious about it.

I just wanted to remind people that Big Brother is on tonight. I know I am not quite back onto the BB schedule yet, so for all you other people that might have forgot.

Is anyone starting to like any of the new people?

[quote name='ImLuhkee']I just wanted to remind people that Big Brother is on tonight. I know I am not quite back onto the BB schedule yet, so for all you other people that might have forgot.

Is anyone starting to like any of the new people?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunetly no. I think Im gonna root for the old people. I did like Shelly a little more when she talked to J&J about how they reminded her about her relationship with her husband. The metal guy & black gay guy are annoying. The preacher guy was funny on he squezed the milk out of his partners. LOL

I'm over this show, I think. Only watched the first like 4 or 5 weeks of last season. I was going to watch for Dick, because he is the best thing that ever happened to BB America, but now that he's gone, there's no reason to watch any more. The twists are absurd any more, and the cast is always painful to watch. Kind of sad since I've been watching season the sneak peak of the house before BB season 1, but alas. Such is life. It's been a good 12 years. Or something like that.

Okay. I am stoned as shit right now and I am watching the current episode and I just have to say what the fuck. This Rachel bitch is like fucking insane. She's a bad actor. She's a whining bitch who doesn't understand the game. She doesn't play long term. She's materialistic. And Brendon gets sucked into it because he is a doormat.

Jordan is played as a dumb girl but, in her cuteness, she is smart and gets the game and plays it very well.

I just don't understand how anyone can stand Rachel. She is a joke of a human.

I was pro rachel last go around because I thought everyone was a bit cunty towards her but then she started acting like a total bitch...now she talks shit and gets butt hurt everytime someone bites back and plays the victim.

Why the hell is everyone letting the black pair fly so low under the radar? It's ridiculous. Their names are hardly ever brought up during gameplay talk. And it's like the cameras even forget that they are in the house. "Oh shit, we haven't shown that one pair for a whole week. Get the gay dude into the diary room so he can scream something."

I'm guessing the big game changer tomorrow is the end of playing in pairs. I don't think it'll matter much, but almost anything at this point would make this season less of a dud.

[quote name='Will']I was pro rachel last go around because I thought everyone was a bit cunty towards her but then she started acting like a total bitch...now she talks shit and gets butt hurt everytime someone bites back and plays the victim.[/QUOTE]

I dated someone like Rachel. I haven't watched Big Brother, in a few seasons, so this is my first exposure to Rachel. But, man, she is just a big bag of crazy, isn't she? She seems to be a competitor, though, and with that whipped boyfriend/husband/fiance of hers, they'll probably win (again?) if they don't get eliminated sooner than later.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Why the hell is everyone letting the black pair fly so low under the radar? It's ridiculous. Their names are hardly ever brought up during gameplay talk. And it's like the cameras even forget that they are in the house. "Oh shit, we haven't shown that one pair for a whole week. Get the gay dude into the diary room so he can scream something."

I'm guessing the big game changer tomorrow is the end of playing in pairs. I don't think it'll matter much, but almost anything at this point would make this season less of a dud.[/QUOTE]

I can see Porsche or Lawon winning. If I can read people as well as I can, even through edited TV, Kalia will probably wind up talking a bit too much, and get herself into trouble. I actually see Adam getting pretty far in the game, if he survives past this elimination.

And I agree with your guess about the 'big game changer.'

This show sucks now, it used to be way better. Things are picking up a little but this show is a shadow of its former self. I watched season 3 through present and these last couple of season with no real food competitions suck. The only good BB with haves and have nots was with Evil Dick, "Cigars, Cigarettes?" lol

[quote name='Chase']I dated someone like Rachel. I haven't watched Big Brother, in a few seasons, so this is my first exposure to Rachel. But, man, she is just a big bag of crazy, isn't she? She seems to be a competitor, though, and with that whipped boyfriend/husband/fiance of hers, they'll probably win (again?) if they don't get eliminated sooner than later.

I can see Porsche or Lawon winning. If I can read people as well as I can, even through edited TV, Kalia will probably wind up talking a bit too much, and get herself into trouble. I actually see Adam getting pretty far in the game, if he survives past this elimination.

And I agree with your guess about the 'big game changer.'[/QUOTE]

Chase, I don't know if you saw either season with Jessie the bodybuilder, but TNA just signed him to a contract. He's supposedly been trained by the Dudleys, so who knows if he can wrestle or not. I won't be shocked if he turns into the next Rob Terry. He's got a million dollar body and a ten cent brain.

Well I will give CBS credit they actually had me interested tonight. Of course it was just to see if the show is rigged and well it clearly is. Well at least I dont have to waste time watching anymore.

2 million people voted and over half voted for Brendon? Come on CBS thats not even a credible story. Isnt it illegal to rig it?

[quote name='yankeessuck']Well I will give CBS credit they actually had me interested tonight. Of course it was just to see if the show is rigged and well it clearly is. Well at least I dont have to waste time watching anymore.

2 million people voted and over half voted for Brendon? Come on CBS thats not even a credible story. Isnt it illegal to rig it?[/QUOTE]
Can you give a quick summary? Episode is delayed 'til 2:07am due to football. I'll be recording it, but I'm really only interested in the highlights.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Can you give a quick summary? Episode is delayed 'til 2:07am due to football. I'll be recording it, but I'm really only interested in the highlights.[/QUOTE]

So they allowed america to vote to send someone back in and Julie send it was close between Brendon and Dom (which it couldnt have been if Brendon got around half the votes). They then had a game between Brendon and Lawon (who got voted out) where pretty much Brendon had no chance to lose because the rest of the house helped him (and Lawon is useless). At that point I stopped my recording and deleted the series record off my DVR.

Before the season started only 4% voted that they wanted Brendon and Rachel to return but now everyone wanted it? I would hope the people that watch this arent dumb enough to buy what the producers are selling right now.

The sad part is the season was actually starting to get halfway decent.

[quote name='yankeessuck']So they allowed america to vote to send someone back in and Julie send it was close between Brendon and Dom (which it couldnt have been if Brendon got around half the votes). They then had a game between Brendon and Lawon (who got voted out) where pretty much Brendon had no chance to lose because the rest of the house helped him (and Lawon is useless). At that point I stopped my recording and deleted the series record off my DVR.

Before the season started only 4% voted that they wanted Brendon and Rachel to return but now everyone wanted it? I would hope the people that watch this arent dumb enough to buy what the producers are selling right now.

The sad part is the season was actually starting to get halfway decent.[/QUOTE]
Hah...so Brendan's back in? That's almost exactly how I predicted it would go down. Man, Lawon now holds what is probably the biggest BB blunder since Marsellas/Amy. He completely asked for it. Who's new HOH?

Thanks man!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hah...so Brendan's back in? That's almost exactly how I predicted it would go down. Man, Lawon now holds what is probably the biggest BB blunder since Marsellas/Amy. He completely asked for it. Who's new HOH?

Thanks man![/QUOTE]

I dont think they even got to the HOH. It was just about over after Brendon won although I should have kept watching so see what Lawon said to Julie. Hes either a complete moron or he wanted to leave.

I call bullshit. That pig that produces the show just picked Brendon herself. No way he got a million votes. Even if they did, Cassie was a victim of editing.

I hope the HOH is endurance again, so Danielle can destroy them all. But Brendon probably has a week of safety.

Voting out Rachel would have been pointless. Brendon would have tanked it so she could go right back in.

So glad Lawon is gone. I'd rather have a pinecone shoved up my ass than listen to one more of his diary room comments, keeping stereotypes alive and well.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I call bullshit. That pig that produces the show just picked Brendon herself. No way he got a million votes.

I hope the HOH is endurance again, so Danielle can destroy them all. But Brendon probably has a week of safety.

Voting out Rachel would have been pointless. Brendon would have tanked it so she could go right back in.

So glad Lawon is gone. I'd rather have a pinecone shoved up my ass than listen to one more of his diary room comments, keeping stereotypes alive and well.[/QUOTE]

2 million voted and Brendon got a million and they said it was close. How could it be close? I can see Keith getting no votes but the hot chick got no votes?

I would have thought Cassie got a ton because of her putting Rachel in her place and standing up to Brendon. That the audience would want her back in to cause more drama. Maybe Rachel being on the block caused everyone to think she was going home and they voted Brendon instead of Cassie?

No, I'm pretty sure Grodner the Hutt just hand selected Brendon to go back in, just like she forces Jesse back into the game because he's *begin quote* every girl's dream guy *end quote*.

At least Jeff and Jordan should be safe. They kept Rachel, and Brendon came back in being told by Rachel that Daniele and Khalia were mean to her.

Although I gotta say, Jordan is still Jordan, but Jeff's kind of a prick this season.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I would have thought Cassie got a ton because of her putting Rachel in her place and standing up to Brendon. That the audience would want her back in to cause more drama. Maybe Rachel being on the block caused everyone to think she was going home and they voted Brendon instead of Cassie?

No, I'm pretty sure Grodner the Hutt just hand selected Brendon to go back in, just like she forces Jesse back into the game because he's *begin quote* every girl's dream guy *end quote*.

At least Jeff and Jordan should be safe. They kept Rachel, and Brendon came back in being told by Rachel that Daniele and Khalia were mean to her.

Although I gotta say, Jordan is still Jordan, but Jeff's kind of a prick this season.[/QUOTE]

Didnt they screw Jesse one year by giving Jeff some huge power? Thats the thing with these votes. Nobody can say America voted for drama because they always vote for who they like.

Even without the rigging the twists are horrible.

The twists suck...but why hate is the America's Choice shit and the leotard/etc. they make people wear. They eat that stupid shit and wear those stupid suits for an entire week just so they can have a 20 second clip on the show.

The producer of this show is a juvenile idiot. I miss that Shaprio dude she was partnered with when the show started, back when it was like Survivor and they kept the fuckery to a minimum. Heck, even Survivor is getting to be a joke. They're doing the same shit they did last season, but with Coach and Ollie from what I heard. Hope Coach wins.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']The twists suck...but why hate is the America's Choice shit and the leotard/etc. they make people wear. They eat that stupid shit and wear those stupid suits for an entire week just so they can have a 20 second clip on the show.

The producer of this show is a juvenile idiot. I miss that Shaprio dude she was partnered with when the show started, back when it was like Survivor and they kept the fuckery to a minimum. Heck, even Survivor is getting to be a joke. They're doing the same shit they did last season, but with Coach and Ollie from what I heard. Hope Coach wins.[/QUOTE]

Wow its hard to believe they would repeat the disaster from last season. Although to be fair it wouldnt be as bad without people who get starstruck like Robs tribe from Survivor and Leatherface from this Big Brother.

Thoughts so far.

Rachel ruins Big Brother and she is the reason I haven't watched a single show in its entirety but read the news about the feeds instead.

The black girl is annoying as fuck.

The young blonde is going to go far because she isn't doing anything, which sucks.

The horrific looking woman sounds like a man.

I'm over this season, pretty much. No Dick plus Rachel and Brendon ruins it for me. :|

Brendan right now on BBAD, talking to Jordan about what he's doing in school: "You can remove a brain tumor, which is usually lodged in the brain."

Truly the genius of our generation.

[quote name='Rocko']Brendan right now on BBAD, talking to Jordan about what he's doing in school: "You can remove a brain tumor, which is usually lodged in the brain."

Truly the genius of our generation.[/QUOTE]

Yet she was probably like "Fascinating!"

bread's done
Back