Heroes of Newerth Anniversary deal!

lolmak

CAGiversary!
http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=Y5QL55M6
Buy an account $40 with 2415 gold globin coins.

Usual cost for an account is $30 and another $30 for 1890 gold globin coins.

Be FAST!

For Windows, MACs and Linux machines!

From Thursday, May 12 at 9:00 p.m. EST until Sunday, May 22nd at midnight EST

Click on the link and create an account that you can play with for free for 11 days before you decide to pay $40 for the deal! That is for people for being suspicious for the ref link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting but this game was going for $10 last sale. Considering that the coins are just for "extras" that you don't NEED, I don't see this as much of a deal ($10 for the whole game or $40 for the whole game and some microtransaction coins).

And as much as I love me some DOTA, wasn't everyone saying that newerth has one of the worst player communities ever?

i heard hon has a "dickish" community. I've never played it. I did play a hell of dota and im currently playing leagues of legends. Playing a lot of leagues actually. Probably a good 3-4 hrs a day.

[quote name='mythus']i heard hon has a "dickish" community. I've never played it. I did play a hell of dota and im currently playing leagues of legends. Playing a lot of leagues actually. Probably a good 3-4 hrs a day.[/QUOTE]

dota had a terrible community too, not much difference

[quote name='mythus']i heard hon has a "dickish" community. I've never played it. I did play a hell of dota and im currently playing leagues of legends. Playing a lot of leagues actually. Probably a good 3-4 hrs a day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm playing a ton of LoL almost daily too. I'm not an extreme loyalist (HoN vs LoL, Sony vs Xbox, etc etc) so I'm willing to try this game out too. I would have bought it back at $10 but it was right after a major flux of bills. I'll probably at least try this for the free 11 days. I actually found a good youtube video where the person compared HoN vs LoL (even though he was slightly HoN biased). Even he admits though that the community is brutal at all levels of play and you'd better have iron skin.

DOTA also had a pretty jerk community, but surprisingly most(ish) of LoL has been overall pretty good. At least once I got past level 10 :booty:

Good post, OP, and total value for the coins+account, but I'm not big into micro-transactions and so I'll probably just hold for another $10 sale.

HoN has the same community as dota (read: awful) but with the added bonus of built in voice chat.

League of legends is just as bad once you get into the higher brackets (not just level 30).

HoN is easily the best of the two, but I play LoL 90% of the time simply because everyone else does and it's an acceptable substitute. It just feels "free" in comparison though... if that makes sense.

bread's done
Back