Atlantic 1080 Oskar DVD/CD Shelf Unit, Maple/Expresso, $110.53/128.56

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I already have one of the older version of this one, but I have may just have to get a new one since this is probably the cheapest I have seen it, not to mention free shipping too, so it's pretty nice deal for those who are looking to get more shelf space.

Personally I like the Expresso, but for $18 less, I may just get the Maple.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1305357547&sr=8-2&seller=

91FyUu8XMQL._AA1500_.jpg
91-kjL2Kl0L._AA1500_.jpg

I loved these when they were first making them. Sturdy and holds a lot and a great buy for your money.
Nowww... they're a little bit cheaper. They reduced the width of the shelves and their depth-- meaning the DVDs hang over the edge. It's both ugly and could possibly take damage over time from the weight of the DVDs hanging over the edge of the now thinner shelves.

They're still probably an okay buy. But I don't want to buy them. I've been watching Craigslist like a hawk trying to find more of the old model (so far found the one that holds 700+)

WOW! That is a great price. I bought 4 of these cabinets from Best Buy for $80.00 a piece awhile back when they were on sale. They are up to $160.00 @ BB now.

Also picked this up on the Best Buy sale. Good quality, I would recommend it for this price.

I have this one and the one that holds ~700, the 1080 was the most recent purchase and it was $120 for the espresso. Luckily I got them before the skimpy design change. I like them, lots of storage without taking up a lot of floor space.

picked up one of these couple weeks ago... 92 bucks from amazon warehouse... box was beat up pretty good but not a scratch on the shelf.

Got really lucky and grabbed 3 of these when the old model was clearenced out. I think they were about $69 or so, but they stacked with the 12 or 15% off furniture reward zone coupon at the time as well. Came out to about $160-170 for all 3. Had to get them at a couple different stores, though, as quantity was limited everywhere. Was able to buy them all at one store and pick up at another, though, so it was pretty painless. I love them.

I have two of the old model, and was skeptical about getting a third when I heard about the redesign, but it's really not as bad as I thought it would be...still pretty sturdy, and the shelves are fine, even though I prefer the thicker, wider boards of the old model. Pretty soon I'll be needing a 4th...

bread's done
Back