The First Templar 40$ Walmart, in-store, YMMV

Ibramgaunt249

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just got back from Walmart and got a copy of the First Templar for $40, the game was supposed to come out on the 10th, but there was a shipping problem or some such and most retail stores didn't get it.

Walmart seems to be one of the few that did, and not only that, but are selling it for 10$ less then the retail of 50$.

According to other forums everyone that has seen it at their Walmart it has been 40$, the YMMV part is that not all stores seem to have gotten their shipment.

Just started playing myself so can't give to much insight, but the general consensus is that most people are pleasantly surprised with how good of a game it is.

I saw it today for 40 but i wasnt sure how good a game it is. I remember them saying it was decent.

but the general consensus is that most people are pleasantly surprised with how good of a game it is.
I remember them saying it was decent.
Who is the "general consensus", and who are "them"? Metacritic is usually a good go-to to get a general consensus, but as of right now they have.... zero professional reviews and three user-submitted reviews.

I actually saw it at Fry's; hadn't realized it was out already. From the videos I saw, it seemed a little clunky, but I'm always ready to be impressed/pleasantly surprised.

bread's done
Back