Free 200 Microsoft Points from Bing for new members only!....(check your emails)

got it too, but it says you have to till the 17th of june to jump through another one of ms's hoops. UGH!!

Got the email, signed up, but not sure if I received the 200 points...Anyone know how to check if you have or not?

[quote name='Slash316']Got the email, signed up, but not sure if I received the 200 points...Anyone know how to check if you have or not?[/QUOTE]

You will get another email around the 17th of june with other instructions.

[quote name='TAYL0R']i got it but im already a member[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have to have the email to be able to use it. Just click on the link I provided and it should take you straight there.

[quote name='venomscarnage']You shouldn't have to have the email to be able to use it. Just click on the link I provided and it should take you straight there.[/QUOTE]
Well I am a member already too and when i clicked the link it just took me to the rewards home page, nothing anywhere about BING promotion there. Thanks for the info though

[quote name='iKnowledge']Well I am a member already too and when i clicked the link it just took me to the rewards home page, nothing anywhere about BING promotion there. Thanks for the info though[/QUOTE]

Same here. Oh well. Was worth a shot. Thanks.

Did you both check the box on the right side of the rewards home page? The first article on there should mention something about the Bing Rewards program.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Did you both check the box on the right side of the rewards home page? The first article on there should mention something about the Bing Rewards program.[/QUOTE]

The first article talks only about getting a tv season pass.

I checked the box on the right. Slide 1 is about the TV season pass, slide 2 is the 20MS survey, and 3 is learn about more rewards.

Hmm well I guess the only way to get it is via email. It is a vip rewards exclusive so unless you get the email you cannot get in. All I can say is just keep checking your email and see if one comes in. Now I am off to go pick up my copy of LA Noire for the 360. Man I hope this game is good!

bread's done
Back