Free MAGIC WALLET

Here is a picture of the wallet:
6iywb6.png

[quote name='CaptainKirk']whoa, was all good til the last 4 digits

then hit X![/QUOTE]

its no different than the flask offer... there is nothing someone can do with the last 4 digits, they would need the other 5 digits too.

All U.S tobacco websites have to use this service.

If you get into the Camel giveaways you get lots of tobacco items that are in testing (new flavors) for free, I have had them send me 12 packs at one time before. They are not going to get their ass's sued for sending some kid this crap.

So, since it couldn't confirm both my current or previous addresses it took me to a page to enter my full SSN. Yeah, no thanks.

[quote name='COLDblood']its no different than the flask offer... there is nothing someone can do with the last 4 digits, they would need the other 5 digits too.

All U.S tobacco websites have to use this service.

If you get into the Camel giveaways you get lots of tobacco items that are in testing (new flavors) for free, I have had them send me 12 packs at one time before. They are not going to get their ass's sued for sending some kid this crap.[/QUOTE]

what is the official camel site?

[quote name='GenPirate']I am 21 and it gave me a page saying we're sorry but you have to be 21 or older.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if this is what happened to me, then. I thought I got locked out because I originally said I am not a smoker. Actually, to be exact, I left the smoker info blank.

they denied me LoL... im 21+ and received this reply "Unfortunately, we're unable to allow you access to LM.com at this time. LM.com is only available to adult cigarette smokers 21 years of age or older."

[quote name='Javery']I will not support this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't want tobacco related spam mail. Not for some dumb wallet.

[quote name='marshallfaulk']you already supported it by bumping it lol[/QUOTE]

True so let me take this time to say that smoking is for dumbasses. Everyone should quit and nothing good will come of it.

[quote name='Javery']True so let me take this time to say that smoking is for dumbasses. Everyone should quit and nothing good will come of it.[/QUOTE]
The way I see it is that big tobacco's marketing money is best spent on someone like me who will not pump the money back into the machine.

[quote name='Javery']True so let me take this time to say that smoking is for dumbasses. Everyone should quit and nothing good will come of it.[/QUOTE]

Cigarettes once got me laid. Your statement is false.

Wow...you guys always read my mind. I was just looking at my wallet and thinking about how I needed a new one. got one coming. BTW-for people getting error saying they are under 21...I got the same thing (I'm 23) until I chose the option that I was a smoker. I originally put just the Snus down, but it wouldn't take. After I said I smoked Marlboro, no problem.

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Got my free wallet today. It's pretty kick ass! Replaced my old one in an instant and now it's the only one I have.

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

what so magic about it?

[quote name='trunks982']what so magic about it?[/QUOTE]
It's a wallet of holding with an aura of protection and it lights up when goblins are near. Also, it makes pancakes.

[quote name='trunks982']what so magic about it?[/QUOTE]

It flips in and out both ways. Got mine today too.

bread's done
Back