Twitch Contest: Win One of 3 I AM NUMBER FOUR Blu Ray/DVD (+ Digital Copy) Combos

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I%20Am%20Number%20Four%20Bl_601D65D.jpg

Courtesy of the folks at Dreamworks, we have three copies of last year's teen sci-fi flick I Am Number Four to give away in conjunction with the DVD/Blu Ray/VOD release on May 24th. If you'll recall, the movie is by Disturbia and Eagle Eye director D.J. Caruso, and is based on a young adult novel by "Pittacus Lore.*"

As always, I'll try to keep this simple: tweet @twitchfilm with the name of your favorite aliens on Earth film, book, comic, or show** followed by the hashtag #NUMBERFOUR.

The contest is open to U.S. and Canadian readers from now until 11:59 PM PST May 23rd.

Here's the official synopsis of the movie as well as the Blu Ray specs:

Three are dead. Who is Number Four? From director D.J. Caruso (Disturbia), producer Michael Bay (Transformers) and the writers of TV's Smallville, comes this gripping, action-packed thriller. John Smith (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary teen masking his true identity to elude a deadly enemy sent to destroy him. Living with his guardian (Timothy Olyphant) in the small town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events -- his first love (Dianna Agron, TV's Glee), powerful new abilities and a secret connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. Complete with deleted scenes and more, I Am Number Four is an explosive, suspense-filled ride that will take you to the edge of your seat and beyond.

Special Features
DVD:
• "Becoming Number 6" Featurette
• Bloopers

Blu-ray:
Everything on the DVD plus...
• 6 Deleted Scenes with Introductions by Director D.J. Caruso
o "Strangers in Paradise" (Extended)
o "Sam's Mom"
o "Worth Mentioning"
o "Power Prank"
o "Trying to Connect"
o "Extended Warsaw Basement"

I AM Number Four will be on DVD, Blu Ray, and VOD on May 24th.

For more contests, comic, game, and film news follow @thecharleswebb and @twitchfilm.

*Nom de plume or Harry Potter villain? You be the judge!

**I'm partial to Starman myself.

bread's done
Back