Flyers May 20th-26th [Canada]

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Thanks for the help with the flyers I didn't have :)

Future Shop

Free Game w/ DS3 Controller (Shows R&C: Tools of Destruction + A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2 GotY and GoW3) $54.99
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on PSP Games $9.99 (Shows Patapon 2, Syphon Filter: Dark MIrror, Twisted Metal & Buzz Master, over 13 to choose from in total)
PS3 Move Bundle + Eyepet game-$99.99, save $30

Halo Reach $34.99 Save $15
Medal of Honor $24.99
AC: Brotherhood $34.99
COD:MW 2 $34.99

4GB 360 Kinect bundle with Joyride $299.99
Free $20 GC w/ Kinect Package (Also, trade 5, get Kinect package FREE) $149.99
$10 off 360 Kinect Games, $39.99 each

NHL Slapshot (Wii)-$19.99, save $20

PC Games @ $29.99: WoW: Cataclysm, Sims 3, Sims Medieval
PC Games @ 39.99: WoW Battle Chest, Sims 3: Late Night, WoW: Wrath of the Lich King
Wii Console + Mario Kart Bundle-$149.99

Sims 3 3DS $19.99, save $20
Madden Football 3DS $19.99, save $20

Best Buy

160 GB PS3 with Medal of Honor & 3rd party Nyko controller $299.99
PS3 controller $39.99
Move Sports bundle with your choice move game 4 to choose from $99.99

250 GB 360 with Splinter Cell and Medal of Honor $299.99
Kinect bundle with your choice of Kinect game $149.99

Trade in 5 games get an extra $20 credit

Pre-oder and get 800 RZ points:
inFamous 2
Hunted

Door Crasher Fri-Sun only!
Harry Potter Deadly Hallow Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy $14.99

Superstore has some decent stuff (only posting the cheap or on sale stuff):
PS3
Move bundle: 79.99
Killzone 3: 49.99
SOCOM 4: 49.99
TV Superstars: 19.99
High Velocity Bowling: 19.99

2800 Points card: $34.99
Kinect Sports, Joy Ride, Kinectimals and Dance Central: 19.99

Walmart

Only the Wii version of games on sale:
Jeopardy $19
Michael Jackson Experience $19
Wheel of Fortune $19
NHL Slap shot $19
Biggest loser $19
Just Dance Kids $19

Just Dance $29
De Blob 2 $29
Minute to Win $29
Sims 3 $29
Top Spin 4 $29
Just Dance 2 $29

Kunfu Panda u-draw $29

Withcher 2 PC $48
Dirt 3 360/PS3 $58

There's a decent selection of Blu Ray's on sale for $8-15 The Kanata store already had them on display

Zellers

Nothing

Toys R Us

25% off all Pokemon video games
Nintendo DS - Pokemon Black/White - $26.17 [with discount already applied]

Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99, free Transformers War for Cybertron DS game [$19.99 value]
Nintendo DSi - $149.99, free DSi metal case [$9.99 value] + $10 off coupon for a Cars 2 video game [available June 2]
Nintendo Wii [black wii pictured] - $149.99, free Wii Wheel controller [$19.99 value] + $10 off coupon for a Cars 2 video game

Buy a Cars 2 Kids Combo at Cineplex and receive a Scan and Win card to redeem exclusively at any Toys R Us store.
Every card's a winner. See full list of prizes at www.disneycars.ca/toysrus/scancard
At participating Cineplex Entertainment Theatres.
Cards available starting May 25, Cars 2 in theatres June 24.

Cars DVD/Bluray combo - $19.97, movie ticket offer inside, [admission to Cars 2 movie, up to $11 value]

Last edited by a moderator:
Toys R Us May 20-26

25% off all Pokemon video games
Nintendo DS - Pokemon Black/White - $26.17 [with discount already applied]

Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99, free Transformers War for Cybertron DS game [$19.99 value]
Nintendo DSi - $149.99, free DSi metal case [$9.99 value] + $10 off coupon for a Cars 2 video game [available June 2]
Nintendo Wii [black wii pictured] - $149.99, free Wii Wheel controller [$19.99 value] + $10 off coupon for a Cars 2 video game

Buy a Cars 2 Kids Combo at Cineplex and receive a Scan and Win card to redeem exclusively at any Toys R Us store.
Every card's a winner. See full list of prizes at www.disneycars.ca/toysrus/scancard
At participating Cineplex Entertainment Theatres.
Cards available starting May 25, Cars 2 in theatres June 24.

Cars DVD/Bluray combo - $19.97, movie ticket offer inside, [admission to Cars 2 movie, up to $11 value]

Been waiting on deals for games like yakuza 4 or mvc3 or even a 19.99 rdr but the retailers up here don't want to give out deals. At least we got that assassins creed brotherhood for $20 deal the other week

[quote name='CH82']Been waiting on deals for games like yakuza 4 or mvc3 or even a 19.99 rdr but the retailers up here don't want to give out deals. At least we got that assassins creed brotherhood for $20 deal the other week[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it would be nice if Yakuza 4 went on sale. I am sick of Wii deals but there may be so many with the imminent announcement of Project Cafe at E3.

Hopefully, better sales come soon for PS3/360 games.

i at least wish for the Wii deals they'd give out a free copy of a good game with purchase of the console. Mario Galaxy, Punch Out, Donkey Kong, Smash Bros...hell any good first party title thrown in for free (aside from the already included Mario Kart) would probably make me finally pick up the console

Best Buy is doing a sale on Dual Shock Controllers for the ps3.

RFD Buster3535 post.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/best...ller-bonus-game-year-title-54-99-a-1035597/2/

So PS3 Dual Shock Controller + One of below game for 54.99 plus tax

-Heavy rain
-Uncharted 2
-Littlebigplanet (no reason to get it since it's going to be free once playstation store goes back online)
-god of war III

Some people were able to get ratchet and clank, but that's YMMV..

Nice range of colours for controllers to pick from.

I decided to pick up blue controller with heavy rain.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
Zellers

Nothing

[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for Target to take over those Zellers stores. I'll give them a warm welcome.

Superstore has some decent stuff (only posting the cheap or on sale stuff):
PS3
Move bundle: 79.99
Killzone 3: 49.99
SOCOM 4: 49.99
TV Superstars: 19.99
High Velocity Bowling: 19.99

2800 Points card: $34.99
Kinect Sports, Joy Ride, Kinectimals and Dance Central: 19.99

OK, maybe just the Kinect stuff is a really good deal :) But it's nice to see points on sale.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']The sale has been on for 2 weeks. It was in last weeks thread. Great deal much better then pre-package bundles.[/QUOTE]

Ah I was really busy last week, so I guess I missed it back then. Thanks for the work Zelda.

Future Shop:

Free Game w/ DS3 Controller (Shows R&C: Tools of Destruction + A Crack in Time, Uncharted 2 GotY and GoW3)
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on PSP Games (Shows Patapon 2, Syphon Filter: Dark MIrror, Twisted Metal & Buzz Master, over 13 to choose from in total)
Free $20 GC w/ Kinect Package (Also, trade 5, get Kinect package FREE)
$10 off 360 Kinect Games, $39.99 each
NHL Slapshot (Wii)-$19.99, save $20
PS3 Move Bundle + Eyepet game-$99.99, save $30
PC Games @ $29.99: WoW: Cataclysm, Sims 3, Sims Medieval
PC Games @ 39.99: WoW Battle Chest, Sims 3: Late Night, WoW: Wrath of the Lich King
Wii Console + Mario Kart Bundle-$149.99
Sims 3 (DS)-$19.99, save $20
Madden Football (DS)-$19.99, save $20

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Best Buy

Door Crasher Fri-Sun only!
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy $14.99
[/QUOTE]

Sold!

Oh update on the dual shock controllers, best buy is selling them 39.99 right now, can still get the game along with the package.

[quote name='Faytz']Oh update on the dual shock controllers, best buy is selling them 39.99 right now, can still get the game along with the package.[/QUOTE]

The controller + game package is available at FS currently, are you saying you can do the same deal at BB w/ the cheaper controller? BB has not been known to PM packages if their item is already on sale. Hot deal if they will, though! $40 for a new controller and a quality game is tough to beat.

[quote name='game_fanatic']The controller + game package is available at FS currently, are you saying you can do the same deal at BB w/ the cheaper controller? BB has not been known to PM packages if their item is already on sale. Hot deal if they will, though! $40 for a new controller and a quality game is tough to beat.[/QUOTE]

That would be fantastic, I'm in need of a DS3 controller. Good thing I waited the last 2 weeks :D

They needed to put the controllers on sale since the only way to play with another person for the past month was by having them sit beside you. Now that the psn is coming back online there isn't the same need for another controller anymore.

[quote name='broccoli']what is a Cars 2 kids combo? that link doesn't really what it is you're buying, just what you can win[/QUOTE]

Probably a small box tray with popcorn, a plastic cars 2 cup. And a kinder egg. All slathered with cars 2 logos.

[quote name='craig64']That's an awesome price on the newest Harry Potter... too bad I'm going to be out of town. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

There are still some available online... order fast! :)

noooo i think they were saying if you had bought the package first then came back for price difference? bb had the same deal before having sale on the controller itself

If I bought the Kinect on Tuesday at FS, is there any way I can still get that $20 GC?
And I bought Dance Central there too for $50, will the price guarantee work if I bring in a Superstore flyer to get me $30 back?
Looks like I should have waited a bit before I bought it so I wouldn't have to go through all this trouble lol.

[quote name='ChetOverdrive']If I bought the Kinect on Tuesday at FS, is there any way I can still get that $20 GC?
And I bought Dance Central there too for $50, will the price guarantee work if I bring in a Superstore flyer to get me $30 back?
Looks like I should have waited a bit before I bought it so I wouldn't have to go through all this trouble lol.[/QUOTE]

you should be able just do it as soon as possible cuz never know if theyll go no stock stuffs

[quote name='game_fanatic']The controller + game package is available at FS currently, are you saying you can do the same deal at BB w/ the cheaper controller? BB has not been known to PM packages if their item is already on sale. Hot deal if they will, though! $40 for a new controller and a quality game is tough to beat.[/QUOTE]

No they had a lap in their promotions for like a few hours.

So their last week buy controller and get 1 of these 4 games lapse with their new price for the controller.

So essentially it was supposed to be 1 deal or the other, but I got both.

Anyone buy any worth while bluray movies at Wal-mart? I was planning on checking out the selection, but I think I may have a hernia on the right side of my abdominals =( and thus have sort've been restricted to snail movement over the past day or so.

[quote name='VetraX']Anyone buy any worth while bluray movies at Wal-mart? I was planning on checking out the selection, but I think I may have a hernia on the right side of my abdominals =( and thus have sort've been restricted to snail movement over the past day or so.[/QUOTE]

that sucks, I had a hernia in my balls, that was horrible. Stay strong, listen to your doctor and pray to get a cute nurse !

[quote name='craig64']That's an awesome price on the newest Harry Potter...[/QUOTE]

I'd wait for the Ultimate Potter Collection.

bread's done
Back