Changing text on a spoiler button.
MSRP is for suckers.
CAGiversary! 1094 Posts Joined 10.0 Years Ago
Has been playing Resident Evil: Revelations 2 PS4
Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:41 AM
- sunasun likes this
Try my Super Mario Maker Levels
The Time Traveler's Plumber - 327E-0000-0077-4F92
- Pikmin: 3 Runs Before Sundown - 18FC-0000-005E-671B
- Can't Have Cake and Eat It, Too! - 726E-0000-0054-1F65
- What's in the Box? - D0A0-0000-004C-EE5E
- Need More Tools! - D4BB-0000-0044-FD95
- MME Wrestling - 5022-0000-0044-DA33
"The Burger King" CAGiversary! 4209 Posts Joined 4.0 Years Ago
Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:34 AM
How do I make a spoiler button that doesn't say "spoiler" on it? I've seen other users doing it.
yeah, how do you do this?
never mind, figured it out
customspoiler='I am a jerk' (in brackets [ ]) followed by text then closed with /customspoiler with brackets
Add my two accounts for free games!!!!