CAGcast #240: Whities to the Rescue

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-L=5838]15060[/IMG-L]You won't learn anything about LA Noire, but you will learn how a 37 year old man can give birth. Submit questions or topics for next week's show via CAGbag or Twitter.

[podcast]149[/podcast]
Download - 83 minutes, 50MB
iTunes: Subscribe - Review

Support the CAGcast with these GoDaddy coupon codes:
10% off any order = CAG10
$5 off $30 = CAG5OFF30
$7.49 domain = CAGDOMAIN
Deluxe Hosting for the price of Economy = CAGECO[/preview]

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, the poop story was awesome. Keep 'em coming. :D "I wanna eat my balls" made me laugh. Also, Wombat saying "they make good games; don't gimme that shit!" lol

cheapyturd.jpg

The different intros are one of the best things about the CAGcast.

In response to Wombat's insisting that MAG be a freebie, I think Sony wants to sell Socom 4.

The reason why MAG and/or Warhawk aren't available through this program are because they're also available in retail. By offering these $30 games for free, you're devaluing the games at retail, thus they alienate those partners.

While I have Wipeout HD, I'll probably download it because I'd get the Fury expansion for free, which is something I don't have. It may be half a game, but since I have Infamous, LittleBigPlanet and Super Stardust HD, I'd rather get half a free game then a game I already own.

Also, people have multiple accounts through multiple regions, which means they will probably be able to get almost all of these games because they have multiple accounts since the programs offer similar products.

Jesus fucking christ, most insane story of all times, poop or not

Also CheapyD in response to your response on my comment from last week about show length, I already listen to it twice sometimes three times a week! Your move, sir.

The poop story is one of the funniest things I've heard in months. I was in stitches. Screw videogame talk, this is why I love the CAGCast.

[quote name='KingBroly']The reason why MAG and/or Warhawk aren't available through this program are because they're also available in retail. By offering these $30 games for free, you're devaluing the games at retail, thus they alienate those partners.

While I have Wipeout HD, I'll probably download it because I'd get the Fury expansion for free, which is something I don't have. It may be half a game, but since I have Infamous, LittleBigPlanet and Super Stardust HD, I'd rather get half a free game then a game I already own.

Also, people have multiple accounts through multiple regions, which means they will probably be able to get almost all of these games because they have multiple accounts since the programs offer similar products.[/QUOTE]

But LBP and Infamous are also availible at retail

Just a heads up, eating Raisin Bran (or anything) while listening to the podcast is not a good idea. Everytime I tried to take a bite after that story I kept picturing Cheapys massive shit.

Wombat, if you can't admit NY has Cracker Barrels because they exist in upstate, then you can't claim the Baseball Hall of Fame exists in NY.

[quote name='KingBroly']The reason why MAG and/or Warhawk aren't available through this program are because they're also available in retail.[/QUOTE]

But so are Infamous and LBP.

[EDIT] Heh... I should have read the rest of page 1 before posting.

Hey Cheapy, I haven't finished listening to the show yet but the poop story was epic. I wanted to pass a story along though...

My Brother-in-Law has a younger brother and a few years ago he was constipated. One night, he decided he was going to push until something came out. He ended up pushing so hard that part of his intestines came out (which we now refer to as the "pink sock"). His parents had to take him to the emergency room where they somehow pushed the intestines back inside of him (I assume they used a finger). He had to ride to the hospital laying on his stomach because he couldn't sit down.

If you're looking for fiber, check out kashi bars, it's like a healthy fig newton and tastes great.

[quote name='GOTA']For some reason it's still not listed on ITunes[/QUOTE]

Cheers, guess i'll have to wait 'till tomorrow

Just for the record, the controls on the Xperia Play phone aren't *just* for Playstation games.

They have lots of developers baking support into existing and upcoming android games, and it should also work on lots of games with customizable controls(emulators and such)

So in reality the phone might be a good choice for anyone who wants actual controls for their games

[quote name='banodyne']25:10 until you guys start actually talking about video games. That's... something.[/QUOTE]
That's... the CAGcast!

There is a side scrolling 3ds game with depth - it's called Steel Diver.

Granted the depth is strictly for show.

Cheapie is rooting for Nintendo? Yeah right.

The only reason to get excited about Wii 2 is if you like their software. Wii 2 will be about new ways to play Mario. I wouldn't count on 3rd parties to make anything interesting. 3rd parties don't want to make games for just one system so anything unique and interesting about Wii2 hardware won't be exploited by 3rd parties.

Macbook Air is pretty sweet. Just bought one myself. More of a second computer though. Not enough storage in the 11" base model at least. But it is responsive as all can be. You can leave in standby for 30days which makes a big difference in how you use a machine if you can quickly get on the internet in a few seconds.

Alas I also bought a 13" MBP for the wife because she needed more storage and so not sure if the MBA will survive in our house. MIght be selling it especially since the new ones are going to hit.

Kinect is junk. Wait until something good comes out for it. I still say it fades away by end of summer. I just see Kinect as for those who skipped the Wii and all its motion games - shovelware and all. And it is a bit bulky and wouldn't doubt if it breaks down within a year. The camera is motorized and always moving. And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Great show guys. Cheapy's stories are the best, shit or otherwise. We need someone to step up with an Adventures of CheapyD comic.

I don't agree with Shipwreck's comment that SWTOR needs to be on consoles. It would cost EA more than it would be worth to try and cram a massive WoW-style MMO like that onto the PS3 and 360, and they're obviously having enough trouble as its is just getting the PC version finished.

Wombat has the right idea - he doesn't own a system that can play the game so he doesn't worry about it.

[quote name='Curufinwe']I don't agree with Shipwreck's comment that SWTOR needs to be on consoles. It would cost EA more than it would be worth to try and cram a massive WoW-style MMO like that onto the PS3 and 360, and they're obviously having enough trouble as its is just getting the PC version finished.

Wombat has the right idea - he doesn't own a system that can play the game so he doesn't worry about it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should have clarified my statement. SWTOR needs to be on consoles... for me to care about it.

[quote name='Nude Eskimo']
cheapyturd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I saw this on Twitter this morning and I was like WTF? but it all makes sense now. Good stuff.

[quote name='KingBroly']iTunes version is the same as episode 239, Cheapy.[/QUOTE]
I just tried listening, and Zune is also sporting episode 239 masquerading as 240.

bread's done
Back