Big Fish Games: Echoes Of The Past: The Castle Of Shadows $1.99

Gamezebo review:

"Put plainly, Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows is one of the best hidden object games I’ve played this year. Great production values, challenging tasks, and a healthy duration add up to terrific value. It’s a must-play for fans of puzzles, adventure, and hidden object hunts."

Pros: More than twice the length of the original. Clever contextual puzzles are satisfyingly challenging. Multiple-step objects in HOG scenes and reverse hunts make you think.

Cons: If you need to skip a puzzle there’s no option to see the solution. Text suffers a few minor typos and grammatical issues.

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars; Average player review: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Click to read the Gamezebo review of Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows

Thanks. Its hard wading through all the shit on BFG. It's good to know this one got good reviews and is cheap. I'm currently on a trial of their membership and want to get a freebie before I cancel. :lol:

Your link does not lead to a $1.99 game. It seems to be regular price. I can't find any mention on the site that it is $1.99. How did you find it? Usually they post the sale price on the game page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm? I just bought this, $1.99. You have to use that code at checkout. Hope it's fun, my wife loves these kind of games.

bread's done
Back