Survey, GPT, and Search and Win Sites. Guide to Earning Cash, Prizes, and Gift Cards!

Capocci 007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ultimate Guide to Earning Online!

-Earn Cash, gift cards, or other prizes!
-Easy and fun!
-Reliable and LEGIT!

I thought I'd share some of these great sites with you guys. If you're looking to earn some extra cash, or just some gift cards or rewards, these sites are the way to go. Every site I recommend are sites that I'm personally a member of... sites that I actually have experienced and earned rewards on. I'll post tips here, and even tell you my experiences with them. I'm a member of about 15 different survey sites, multple GPT sites, and multiple Search and Win sites. All very, very rewarding.

I'll update this thread daily with tips and other notes, and even more sites that will earn you rewards! Enjoy!

GPT sites are sites where you "get paid to" complete different tasks. Completing offers, daily surveys, watching videos, playing games etc. are things that fall under GPT sites. Most GPT sites are the same in terms of what they offer, but there are some really great ones like Cash Crate that could have you earning over $100 a month.

CASH CRATE
Ways to earn with Cash Crate:
- Completing Offers
- Taking Daily surveys
- Watching Video Ads
- Through the Referral System
- Searching with the Cash Crate toolbar
- Checking in Every Day
- Plus Cash Crate always offers contests like Cash Crate Live, and Member Appreciation Weekend, among others.

First, let me start by saying Cash Crate is one of the most trusted and legitimate GPT websites to earn cash on. If you haven't already taken advantage, now is the time to do so. You can earn in all sorts of ways, which I mention above. Cash Crate also has a great active community and forum to discuss on.

I'm a fairly new member at Cash Crate since I signed up in April, and in that month I've earned a $125 check! Want proof? Look at my sig banner below, or even check the payment wall:
$125 in my first month! Cash Crate is by far, one of the best sites out there!

Rewards: Cash Crate pays via check which are sent out monthly.

Some TIPS:

-Refer members! For every new member you refer to CashCrate, you earn 20% of what they make, and 10% of what their referrals make. Plus, get a $3.00 bonus when your referrals earn their first $10.00.

SURVEY SITES

Sites where you help influence company products by taking surveys and earn cash and rewards for it! These sites are very rewarding, and the surveys I take are fun. I've taken surveys from video game companies on upcoming releases, to upcoming movies, to just about everything. I'm a member of about 15 different survey sites and most are extremely beneifical! Give 'em a try!

Here are the tops survey sites that I'm a member of! Remember, if you sign up for a survey site, you are influencing company's products. When taking surveys, be sure to answer all questions honestly! Companies pay for feedback so be honest!

***NOTE: All sites I am posting here are LEGIT. NEVER EVER EVER sign up for ANY survey site that asks for a credit card. That site is most likely a scam.

Opinion Outpost is a top survey site that sends you emails whenever you qualify for a survey. I usually recieve a few emails per day telling me a survey is available. There's actually a new feature where you can take a $1 survey as many times as you want as long as you qualify. But usually, you recieve emails often. In just over a month I earned $30 which I cashed out for an Amazon gift card. You can also redeem for a check but you need to have at least $20 in your account to request a check. To redeem an Amazon gift card you only need at least $5 in your account. It's a great way to earn Amazon gift cards or even cash!

Rewards: You can chose from a check, Amazon gift card, or other gift cards that are available.

What I've earned: I've earned $30 in a few weeks and cashed out for an Amazon gift card. I'm always earning with this site, and currently sit around $15 which I made quite easily. I'll be cashing out $30 Amazon gift cards at least once a month with this site!

**SurveyHead**
http://www.surveyhead.com/

I rank Survey Head high on my list of top survey sites because it is very rewarding. When you sign up, you don't have to wait for an email to start taking surveys. Instead, they are right in front of you at the dashboard. Each survey pays out differently and it tells you next to the survey how much you will recieve for completing it. I've taken surveys anywhere from $1 to $10. I believe there is even a $5 sign up bonus! This site is certainly worth it!

Rewards: Earn Cash via paypal, or choose from a ton of gift cards available.

What I've earned: So far I have earned $43.50 which I haven't cashed out yet. I plan to keep on earning more before I use it on a gift card.

**Global Test Market**
https://www.globaltestmarket.com/

Join GlobalTestMarket and get rewarded for taking online paid surveys. Earn rewards for your participation and redeem MarketPoints for cash. When you take a survey you earn anywhere from 30 points to 90. You need at least 1,000 points to cash out. 1,000 points = $50. Once the points add up, you earn a lot of cash! Surveys are sent out to your email every single day!

Rewards: Earn cash via check or other available payment options.

What I've earned: I just reached over 1,000 points! I redeemed them for a $50 check that will be sent out to me in a couple of weeks! And I already have 100+ points in my account again, on my way to another $50 check.

**Valued Opinions**
http://www.valuedopinions.com/

Valued opinions is another one of my favorite sites that pays for taking surveys. They send surveys to your email whenever you qualify. I usually get 5-7 survey invitations per week with each survey being worth anywhere from $1 to $5.

Rewards: Earn Amazon gift cards or other gift cards listed.

What I've earned: I've earned $18 so far which I plan on cashing out for an Amazon gift card.

Survey Savvy sends out surveys to your email when you qualify. You complete surveys and earn cash, and can cash out at ANY time. There is no minimum requirement to cash out (Yes, you could even ask them to send you a $1 check!). Survey Savvy also offers a referral system which is a way to earn even more when you refer others!

What I've Earned: I'll admit, I haven't done as much as I would like to with Survey Savvy because I've been quite busy as of late with a ton of other survey sites. I have accumilated $12 in my short time here, and when I pick up the slack, I'll earn a lot more.

MindField is another survey site where you earn cash for completing surveys. This site is quite like Survey Savvy. as they even offer a referral system. You can cashout whenever you please as long as you have at least $5 in your account which is a simple task to achieve.

What I've Earned: I'm VERY new to this site, and only accumilated $4. I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date.
_________________________________________________________________________________

SEARCH SITES

The sites are very rewarding as well. With search sites, or search and win sites, you earn points and spend them to earn rewards such as gift cards, video games, or other prizes listed in the reward shops. It's simple really, as you earn points just by searching via the search engine. Some of these sites actually allow you to earn points in multiple ways now such as polls, games, referring others, taking surveys etc.!

**Swag Bucks**

**Zoom Bucks**

Tips:​
-Visit the peanut lab section to win 1 zoom buck each day.​

-Play games and finish in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd for the day to recieve zoom bucks. There are several different games to play, I suggest you do it especially if you are good at one. 1st place gives you 50 zoom bucks, 2nd place is 30 zoom bucks, and 3rd place is 20 zoom bucks.​

-Complete surveys, offers, and watch videos and be rewarded with even more zoom bucks.​

Tips:

-Search multiple times throughout the day because you can win points up to 8 times per day.​

-Recommend up to 15 sites per day and receive 10 points for each recommendation. That's an easy 150 points per day.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump and updated.

I've organized everything now by Survey sites, Search sites, and I'm going to add GPT sites! I'll continue to update daily with other sites as well, and continue to give updates on how to earn more! These are the best ways to earn!

BUMP -- also uploaded proof of payment from Cash Crate.

1cecc7a77928ca8133fa24680a88d2f9.jpg

[quote name='Klaze']Would offers do you recommend form cash crate to get a fast start?[/QUOTE]

The Bing Toolbar offer. 1) I believe you get credited $3 to your Cash Crate account. 2) Bing rewards is a great program in its own right.
If you don't already have it, this is definitely something I reccomend.

There are some great survey site offers. The ones that ask you to sign up for survey sites.

The quiz offers are easy to do. But for those, since they are all from quiz jungle, you would need a new email every time you do one.

Sort by 100% free, and rating. Those are the best offers available. Also, the community is very active. Check out the forums, the mods are always talking about the best offers.

Bump....

also, forgot to mention, when you sign up with Cash Crate be sure to download their toolbar to use for searching. Plus you recieve I believe $1 for downloading the toolbar.

Bump.

I've gotten some referrals on Zoom Bucks so I thought I'd update and give some tips on how to get zoom bucks.

I've also gave some tips for anyone interested in signing up with iRazoo.

Bump.

I see that some people are starting to join Cash Crate. You'll love it!

I'm testing a few new survey sites, I'll post if any good ones come up.

bread's done
Back