10 Tees for $50.

I've seen this before, but I never bought anything the shirts look poorly made. If you buy some let me know how the quality is. My favorite site to buy t-shirts is designedbyhumans.

I've read nothing but horrible stories about those guys ranging from paying and never recieving anything or not getting it till weeks later. I just stick to shirt.woot.com and tanga.com's shirts. Cheap and usually awesome/original.

[quote name='KingNothing09']I've read nothing but horrible stories about those guys ranging from paying and never recieving anything or not getting it till weeks later. I just stick to shirt.woot.com and tanga.com's shirts. Cheap and usually awesome/original.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that tidbit.

ive bought shirts from them in th past. always printed well, shirts were kinds\a shitty but, i mean, they are only $6. shipping kinda kills it unless you buy a lot

I know someone who bought from them and my friend seemed pleased with his purchase. The shirt looked nice but I can't offer any additional information than that regarding quality.

I bought 10 for $50 a while back. The prints are nice. The white shirts seem a little off to me though, like you can kinda but not really see through them. All the shirts are still holding up well, except for one which somehow got torn.

Honestly in my opinion the site has only a handful of good designs while the rest are just unoriginal to me. I don't think I'll purchase from them again since there's nothing I like there....

Hope I helped.

bread's done
Back