way to go... #240

weemer

CAG Veteran
i am listening to cagcast #240 (my favorite podcast by the way) and you read a question from a girl that asks how does she get gamer cred and i was appalled by cheapy's and wombat's response. way to alienate female gamers. you just made fun of her with sleep with me responses and show naked pictures and are you ugly? wtf. wombat, is that how you would like someone to repond to your daughter in a few years when she asks a question on a podcast. boy, i bet she felt great when she heard your response. talk about creditability... at least shipwreck was trying to get the conversation on the right track did not join in.

look i am no prude, i am as vile and crude as the next guy, and i am not saying you should not be that way on the podcast, but in this case it was inapproprite. you should apologize on the air, to restore your credability.

So, you were expecting a serious answer on a topic about gaming as a female? Have you ever listened to the show? I'm sure she understood what she was in for writing into the show...

bread's done
Back