Sniper: Ghost Warrior (PS3) $10 gift card with preorder at Newegg

Just a warning, it got bad reviews when it was on 360, I know the PS3 version will have add ons and definitely will be the definitive version, but this is coming out at 39.99, really suggest waiting for it to hit 19.99 which will probably be a few weeks after release at most

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Just a warning, it got bad reviews when it was on 360, I know the PS3 version will have add ons and definitely will be the definitive version, but this is coming out at 39.99, really suggest waiting for it to hit 19.99 which will probably be a few weeks after release at most[/QUOTE]

Yup. I played through it but didn't like it. After 30% - 40% of game play, I just wanted to push through it and I sold it right after.

[quote name='NipPicker']bunch of freaken sniper camping ... LOL[/QUOTE]

Isn't that what sniping is all about? It seems like this is the one game where camping would be an intended part of the game.

It's really too bad this game ended up being such a mess. A slow paced FPS seemed like a nice change of pace from the run-and-gun of COD games.

[quote name='Thrinn']It's really too bad this game ended up being such a mess. A slow paced FPS seemed like a nice change of pace from the run-and-gun of COD games.[/QUOTE]
You should try BFBC2. Playing run-n-gun wouldn't get you far in this game.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']3 hour campaign and some really unfun multiplayer. Glad I got this for only $5 a few days ago on Steam.[/QUOTE]

When was it 5? Actually would have gotten it for that price, I love sniping, which is why Im bummed this game didnt knock it out of the park

[quote name='sadboy']3 hours? What the hell is the dude sniping?[/QUOTE]

I actually got bored of how easy the sniping was, so I ended up doing a fair bit of throwing knifing. I completed an entire mission with the 5 knives you start with, haha.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']When was it 5? Actually would have gotten it for that price, I love sniping, which is why Im bummed this game didnt knock it out of the park[/QUOTE]

4 or so days ago for a one day Steam sale. They don't heavily advertise these things, so you have to be diligent to check every day.

bread's done
Back