FT: God of War (PS2)

lord_ebonstone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Bought it new, played it, finished it, enjoyed it greatly. Time to trade! My copy of God of War is opened but in mint condition. It's complete.

I'm interested in the following. None need to be new, but they must be complete and in great condition:

[PS1]
-Final Fantasy IX (Greatest Hits version fine)

[PS2]
-Devil May Cry 3

[PSP]
-Metal Gear Acid
-Untold Legends

[PC]
-Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
-Might and Magic VI, VII, and VIII

Obviously some of these items are worth less than others. In these cases, I'd expect another 'cheaper' item off my list, cash to balance it out, or another item of some sort. I am always willing to check lists.

I still need to finish this and Devil May Cry 3, and I already got Splinter Cell CT, DOOM 3 XB on the horizon. Man if only I had more time!

its about 12-15 hour singleplayer experience..there is replay value though as if you complete the game on harder difficulty you get other bonuses like deleted levles etc..

It's a really good game but I'm not one with the patience to play a game more than once really. I am looking into getting a dvd recorder and the only reason I would play MGS3 over again would be to record it so i can watch it lol. I am the kind of person who plays socom 2 online and decides to camp at the end and gets bored, stands up, gets shot. Getting off topic...great game. buy it or something

bread's done
Back