FT/FS: PSP Games! Dynasty Warrior, Spiderman, Gretzkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all. Well, I currently own 13 PSP games, and surprising, some I do not enjoy. All the games I have FS and FT come with boxes/manuals. All should be near mint.
Prices include shipping.

Dynasty Warriors - $42
Spiderman - $42
Gretzkey - $28

I am interested in other PSP games as well. Those would be NFL Street, Tiger Woods, and Metal Gear Acid. Feel free to make an offer for the entire lot, or if you have other things for trade, let me know (DVDs).

[quote name='gizmogc']Hey all. Well, I currently own 13 PSP games, and surprising, some I do not enjoy. All the games I have FS and FT come with boxes/manuals. All should be near mint.
Prices include shipping.

Dynasty Warriors $42
Need for Speed Underground $42
Spiderman $42
Gretzkey $28

I am interested in other PSP games as well. Those would be NFL Street, Ridge Racers, and Metal Gear Acid. Feel free to make an offer for the entire lot, or if you have other things for trade, let me know (DVDs).[/QUOTE]

Dude, i have a bunch of dvd's, im interested in all games except gretzkey and i have metal acid, and ridge racers, but id rather get rid of dvds, PM me a list of what your looking for and im sure i have it.

ex

hey im interested in spiderman 2, need for speed underground, and dynasty warriors.

CML for the things i have. i can ship with overnight delivery for free too.

also i need to know are there anymore psp games your trying to get rid of? could you list them in a PM for me? thanks.

[quote name='levi333']Interested in Need for Speed Underground $42 and kind of Dynasty Warriors $42.

CML, i have quite a few DVDs.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't see anything.

[quote name='DarkSayian']also i need to know are there anymore psp games your trying to get rid of? could you list them in a PM for me? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Only other game I am considering trading is Wipeout.

[quote name='Socheata']Okay, I'm interested in these three:

Dynasty Warriors $42
Need for Speed Underground $42
Spiderman $42

Check my list here[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back