OnLive Memorial Weekend Sale - up to 75% off

radioactivez0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Not sure if this is the "full" list, because I couldn't load the client at work, but here's what's listed as Specials on the website:

75% off:
Alpha Protocol $7.50
Just Cause 2 $7.50
World of Goo $2.50
Trine $5.00
Unreal III $5.00
Shatter $2.25
Virtua Tennis 09 $5.00
Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa (yeah, what?): $5.00
Fishdom 2 $5.00
K&L 2: Dog Days $5.00
Madballs in Babo: Invasion $2.50
AaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAA!!! $2.50
Batman: AA $7.50
The Ball $5.00
Braid $2.50
Dark Void $7.50
Defense Grid Gold $3.50

50% off:
LEGO Harry Potter $19.99
Borderlands $9.99
Darksiders $9.99
FEAR 2 $9.99
Gene Labs $4.99
Ghostbusters $9.99
Mafia II $14.99
Metro 2033 $9.99
Patrician IV $14.99
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising $9.99

33% off
Homefront $33.49

Slowly coming around to OnLive myself, if just for kicks watching people play Wheelman without having to do anything other than install their client.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deletion']Thanks for the list. It's a pain in the ass going thru each game to find prices[/QUOTE]

If you have the OnLive client, you can find sales through the Showcase link on the left. I check that area at least twice a week for ongoing sales they have.

So The Ball, Braid, & World of Goo are locks.That's just silly not to get them for those prices.

Maybe Warhammer 40K? I don't know much about it.

Is Alpha Protocol better on PC or on 360?

[quote name='sharpeone']If you have the OnLive client, you can find sales through the Showcase link on the left. I check that area at least twice a week for ongoing sales they have.[/QUOTE]

OH MAN. that helps out a lot! thanks!

Onlive really has some awesome promotions that run. Earlier in the week you could get Amnesia:the Dark Descent for free on onlive, and they regularly run promos on upcoming games with free game systems and games (not to mention right now you can play the first 30minutes of the new Red Faction before anyone else). They seem to be making moves to let the "big 3" know they're around and kickin.

Dont know if anyone noticed but they seem to have a really great relationship with THQ (tons of promos, first 30min of the new Red Faction already playable) and THQ seems to be a studio on the rise so that also adds to the optimism about Onlive. All they need now is to get EA or Activision to bite and this thing would seriously explode.

and to contribute to the actual topic I think I'll finally be biting on Batman AA for this price. PLayed through a little on the xbox but would give it another stab for $7.50

OK, so those more familiar with this break it down for me, please. If I sign up for a free membership and download their client, then buy a Full Pass for Metro 2033 for $9.99, that's a one time payment for that game, not monthly, and I can play it as much as I want as long as the service is still up and has the game on it, right? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Full Metal XL']OK, so those more familiar with this break it down for me, please. If I sign up for a free membership and download their client, then buy a Full Pass for Metro 2033 for $9.99, that's a one time payment for that game, not monthly, and I can play it as much as I want as long as the service is still up and has the game on it, right? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

You are exactly right, with the additional caveat that they may take the game down after 3 years if it's not being played much in their determination.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']You are exactly right, with the additional caveat that they may take the game down after 3 years if it's not being played much in their determination.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see...OK, that seems like a decent rental fee. Think I'll go for it...thanks!

bread's done
Back