C.O.P.S. Volume 1 and 2 DVD sets - $5.49 each at Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
11/1 Update: Today Both sets have dropped down to $5.49 each, meaning you can get the entire 65 episode series for $11!

I was browsing through my favorite childhood shows at Amazon and noticed they had Volume 1 of C.O.P.S. for just $6.99. This is a release by Mill Creek and has the first 32 episodes of the show on 3 discs. Pretty great value here and the reviews are pretty solid for this release which apparently just came out 3 months ago.

Volume 1

Volume 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-0T6QKc0yg&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember this one, I'm still waiting for them to put Dino Riders on DVD among a lot of other shows I used to watch.

I don't even remember much of the show, but i know I watched it, and I remember being so happy that I got the C.O.P.S. car for christmas one year (the one shown at the 31 second mark in the video above)

I also contacted Mill Creek Ent. to make sure they were going to make the second (and final I assume) Volume, and they confirmed that it'll be released later this year :D

Holy shit, I remember this show! I think it had somehow became mixed in with memories of GI Joe, but now it's coming back to me. Bought, thanks OP.

I initially thought this was the show Cops on Fox. Then I wondered who would actually buy volumes of Cops on DVD...

[quote name='imacgod']I initially thought this was the show Cops on Fox. Then I wondered who would actually buy volumes of Cops on DVD...[/QUOTE]

hahah, yeah, I thought the same thing. Why buy Cops when its on G4TV for like 6 hours a day..

but thanks ssj, I may pick this up! I vaguely remember it..

Got this for $4 @ either borders or b&n using a coupon plus the 10% membership discount great show. Just hate when the release volumes instead of complete series/seasons.

Thankfully, I picked up Shout Factory's original release some many years ago, which I believe was their first ever animated release... but I never got around to getting their website-exclusive second volume. I've heard that the Shout! ones are of much better quality, but for the price of a couple cheeseburgers, I guess no one can really complain.

I just wish Mill Creak spent the extra 4 pennies to put them in a real case, instead of those awful paper envelopes.

I hate getting on here sometimes. Some yay-hoo starts up a thread and forces me to buy a great cartoon show on DVD Super Cheap! I hate you OP! Just kidding, thanks for the great deal!!!! You are the man!

[quote name='slidecage']Studio: Mill Creek Entertainment = Pure crap ...not worth the cash[/QUOTE]

Please provide a link with an alternative (legal) way to acquire obscure gems from the past that no other company wants to spend the time/effort to release. They know they're cheap, and as the rare exception they pass the savings on to the consumer.

Shout! and Mill Creek are valuable resources right now. It's just a shame MC thinks of themself as the cutter girl with no reason to look pretty, maybe they could groom themselves a bit and start charging $12/set.

[quote name='slidecage']Studio: Mill Creek Entertainment

= Pure crap ...not worth the cash[/QUOTE]

Whatever the set is fine, I bought it for $5 off Amazon last month. The case is shit with its paper sleeves but the set is on par with the Lionsgate TMNT releases

Sure its not on the same level of Warner Bros MOD line, or anything comparable to the BCI Filmation shows and Time Lifes Real Ghostbusters, but for $5 its perfectly fine

I personally cannot wait till they release the 2nd half so we can have another show completely released

Anyone else see that BraveStarr complete set for $13? I don't think I ever saw that as a kid. The horse looks like my little pony on steroids.

I have the original 22 episode Shout! Factory set. But not the complete one they released through their site. Hate the new dress of the 2nd season. Will probably cave and get these together when they're both available for $10 combined.

Glad to see the other episodes will see the light of day.

this is great but sucks as well. my wife found me a VHS of cops for Christmas, and i refuse to open it. but i so want the dvd set and would love to see Bionic 6 and the Shirt Tails

Picked this up, never saw the series but I support old school. BTW, bought Bravestarr complete for 10 bucks on walmart.com and also seen where a company is to release Jem complete and Skeleton Warriors as well. I love these childhood memories.

oh man. i didnt what was COPS until i saw the intro. i remember watching that when i was a kid. thanks gonzo.

i miss all the old cartoons back in the days. those were the good old days.

[quote name='blindinglights']How is Bravestarr? I don't remember it and honestly, it looks kind of dumb..[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it a lot when I was younger. I picked up a goodtimes VHS from the dollar tree when I was maybe 7. The stories are a little random but the end of each episode has a good moral. If you can get past the horse voice then I consider it pretty good for what it is.

Back on topic, does anyone know when the second half/complete cops is coming out?

[quote name='imacgod']I initially thought this was the show Cops on Fox. Then I wondered who would actually buy volumes of Cops on DVD...[/QUOTE]

This is exactly the reason why I clicked on the thread link. :)

[quote name='killa5k7']I enjoyed it a lot when I was younger. I picked up a goodtimes VHS from the dollar tree when I was maybe 7. The stories are a little random but the end of each episode has a good moral. If you can get past the horse voice then I consider it pretty good for what it is.

Back on topic, does anyone know when the second half/complete cops is coming out?[/QUOTE]

Volume 2 from Mill Creek (with the final 33 episodes) is due out September 13th.

[quote name='tekalien88']
King Arthur and the Knights of Justice Complete Series - $7.49[/QUOTE]

I didn't think they ever finished that one. I remember watching that on Sunday mornings and they would repeat the episodes without ever reaching a conclusion.

Knights, Knights, Knights!!

edit: I guess they never did finish it:

By
Granzon - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: King Arthur and the Knights of Justice: The Complete Animated Series (DVD)

Its a great cartoon, takes me way back when watched it as a kid. Its too bad it was discontinued. I wanted to know how it ends when the knights find all keys of truth and free the true King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Other than that, its very well animated. Cartoons never looked better. Plus the intro rocks, and the story line was good. But if only the story had really ended complete sending the knights back home and the real king takeing back his throne.

[quote name='skiizim']I remember this one, I'm still waiting for them to put Dino Riders on DVD among a lot of other shows I used to watch.[/QUOTE]

I loved the Dino Riders toys, but I never actually cared for the cartoon.

bread's done
Back