- - - - -

C.O.P.S. Volume 1 and 2 DVD sets - $5.49 each at Amazon

#31 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6260 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:37 PM

oh man. i didnt what was COPS until i saw the intro. i remember watching that when i was a kid. thanks gonzo.

i miss all the old cartoons back in the days. those were the good old days.

#32 killa5k7   Ashita ga aru sa CAGiversary!   359 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

How is Bravestarr? I don't remember it and honestly, it looks kind of dumb..

I enjoyed it a lot when I was younger. I picked up a goodtimes VHS from the dollar tree when I was maybe 7. The stories are a little random but the end of each episode has a good moral. If you can get past the horse voice then I consider it pretty good for what it is.

Back on topic, does anyone know when the second half/complete cops is coming out?

#33 AFRO insomniac   Old School CAGiversary!   4740 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

AFRO insomniac

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

I initially thought this was the show Cops on Fox. Then I wondered who would actually buy volumes of Cops on DVD...

This is exactly the reason why I clicked on the thread link. :)

#34 scott2hotcott   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   866 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

scott2hotcott

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

I enjoyed it a lot when I was younger. I picked up a goodtimes VHS from the dollar tree when I was maybe 7. The stories are a little random but the end of each episode has a good moral. If you can get past the horse voice then I consider it pretty good for what it is.

Back on topic, does anyone know when the second half/complete cops is coming out?

Volume 2 from Mill Creek (with the final 33 episodes) is due out September 13th.

#35 ssjmichael   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9031 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

ssjmichael

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:51 PM

I didn't feel like making another thread for this, but I noticed Amazon has SilverHawks Volume 1 for $9.99. It might have been cheaper but that's still a pretty good price. It has the first 32 episodes of the show on 4 discs:

http://www.amazon.co...13596096&sr=1-1

#36 tekalien88   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   128 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

tekalien88

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:15 AM

Couple more that might be worth adding to the pile:

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Complete Series (2002) - $7.49
Exosquad Season 1 - $5.84
King Arthur and the Knights of Justice Complete Series - $7.49
Defenders of the Earth Complete Series - $7.99

Maybe we should turn this into a general nostalgia cartoon deal thread?

Also, thanks for the post OP, I would have missed a lot of great stuff without looking at this thread.

#37 blindinglights   ... CAGiversary!   4579 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

blindinglights

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:41 AM

C.O.P.S. Volume 2 came up in my Amazon quick picks for $10.92.

Ugh, do I get it now or hold out for the inevitable $6.xx.

#38 Condor80   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4430 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

King Arthur and the Knights of Justice Complete Series - $7.49

I didn't think they ever finished that one. I remember watching that on Sunday mornings and they would repeat the episodes without ever reaching a conclusion.

Knights, Knights, Knights!!

edit: I guess they never did finish it:

By
Granzon - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: King Arthur and the Knights of Justice: The Complete Animated Series (DVD)

Its a great cartoon, takes me way back when watched it as a kid. Its too bad it was discontinued. I wanted to know how it ends when the knights find all keys of truth and free the true King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Other than that, its very well animated. Cartoons never looked better. Plus the intro rocks, and the story line was good. But if only the story had really ended complete sending the knights back home and the real king takeing back his throne.

#39 mietha   sXe CAGiversary!   1645 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:25 PM

I remember this one, I'm still waiting for them to put Dino Riders on DVD among a lot of other shows I used to watch.

I loved the Dino Riders toys, but I never actually cared for the cartoon.

#40 ssjmichael   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9031 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

ssjmichael

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

Heads-up! Today Both sets have dropped down to $5.49 each, meaning you can get the entire 65 episode series for $11!

#41 blindinglights   ... CAGiversary!   4579 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

blindinglights

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:45 PM

Thanks, been waiting for it to drop. Now I have the whole set.