OnLive Memorial Day Sale - Homefront, Batman, Mafia II and more

cheapkid

CAG Veteran
Hi,

OnLive's having a big sale this weekend, and it's the first time I've seen Homefront discounted since it was released. Homefront's $33.50 (33% off) and other titles are down as low as a couple of bucks.

-ck

During the OnLive Easter Egg weekend (about a month ago), Homefront could be purchased for $12.49 (75% off). $33.50 is just way too much for the game, even more so when purchasing it for OnLive.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Page 2 already? I guess OnLive isn't everyone's cup of tea yet :][/QUOTE]

onlive is a decent idea, but I don't want to spend a ton on a service that one day may go away and leave me not being able to play what I bought.

Yeah, I kinda regret not doing the Homefront deal now, but I'm always skeptical about digital media, especially digital media that's not directly on my hard drive... (Above poster sees my point.)

How does OnLive work with achievements/trophies/Live/PSN? I'm curious. I also assume people would consider their current consoles a waste if they switched over to OnLive now.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Yeah, I kinda regret not doing the Homefront deal now, but I'm always skeptical about digital media, especially digital media that's not directly on my hard drive... (Above poster sees my point.)

How does OnLive work with achievements/trophies/Live/PSN? I'm curious. I also assume people would consider their current consoles a waste if they switched over to OnLive now.[/QUOTE]

Onlive is it's own thing and you are playing the pc version so no achievements/tropies or anything like that unless the game has them and even then they would have nothing to do with 360 or ps3 achieves/trophies

Yes, OnLive has added their own Achievement lists to some games (very few so far), and they are completely unrelated to other systems. They did have a weekend where if you hit certain goals in some games, you got a free game or 50% off one.

And yeah, I'm skeptical of a product that leaves you with nothing should it go under, but I'd probably pay for

bread's done
Back