Some great deals I found at Blockbuster (now with receipt scan)

Rubberlegs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Even though no BB's around here are doing B2G1 I did score some very good deals today. Here's the list:

NFL Street 2 (XB) $15
X-Men Legends (XB) $10
Spyro: A Hero's Tail $10 XB ($25 or $26 credit at Wherehouse Music)
GrowLanser Generations (PS2, both disks) $10
Showdown: LOW (XB) $10 ($22.19 credit at FYE)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant (PS2) $7
Metal Slug 3 (XB) $10
Silent Hill 4 (XB) $7
Silent Hill 4 (PS2) $7
Viewtiful Joe 2 (PS2) $10
Crimson Skies $7

The only one that isn't complete is X-men Lengends. Luckily I got the strategy guide for $.01 at Best Buy a little while back. All disks came in excellent to mint conditiion.

It's no fun being called a liar. Hope this "clears" my name. This was the best image I could get for now. Thanx Cheapy D for your help on this. And even after basically being called a liar over and over I still hope some other people find some of this stuff. Good hunting. And just in case there are some who STILL don't believe that these came from BB call the store yourself. Here's the #: (540) 989-1286.

WTF?!?!!? I need to find this magical Blockbuster. NFL Street 2 for $15? XMen Legends for $10? Metal Slug 3 for $10? Growlanser Generations for $10?!?!?!?!

I call BS until I see a receipt scan. I hope you got these to actually PLAY instead of just trade.. those are some great games.

That's a great deal on Growlanser Generations. I've been trying to find it for under $30 since it came out but haven't had much luck. I wish the Blockbusters around here sold pre-owned games. :cry:

I dunno the BB in my area used to have a manager who was insane and marked games down to next to nothing. I recall getting less then 3 month old games for under $15 in the n64 era I bought conker there for $4.99 3 weeks after retail release. There are BB with crazy out of whack pricing.

well, i actually can believe this for one reason: they are all former rentals and priced down to get them off the shelves. I have had similar deals for "no box/manual" or "managers special" markdowns, but they were always disc only. All of them were 5.99 and former rentals. That is the only reason why i believe this, it is a rental store unloading former renals

I've checked my local BB stores, and they never have anything (much less anything good or recent) marked down like the OP found. Maybe I'll get lucky one day and hit the mother load.

[quote name='Rubberlegs']

My girl said she's gonna try to find our scanner while I'm at work. Or if I can find someone with a camera phone at work I'll get them to snap a shot. It's funny how some people choose to attack you and call you a liar just for post counts. And thanx to those who do believe me. Anyway I hope some of you guys are able to find some of the stuff I did.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe you have a scanner. Please post a scan of it....and your girl.

:)

If you times all that by 2 all those are acuarte. Or those are buy one get one half off or buy 2 get one free thats the only way that could happen. I know for a fact that the ony games that are under 10 are the ones like freestyle stree soccer and dead to rights. Or maybe those are what credit you got for trading those in.

[quote name='battledrill']Ok maybe im stupid but tax alone isn't matching or is it me?[/QUOTE]

It's just you.

102.89+5.14 tax=108.03 VA tax is a bitch sometimes.

[quote name='ECW_fan']If you times all that by 2 all those are acuarte. Or those are buy one get one half off or buy 2 get one free thats the only way that could happen. I know for a fact that the ony games that are under 10 are the ones like freestyle stree soccer and dead to rights. Or maybe those are what credit you got for trading those in.[/QUOTE]

I just love this one. As Eddie Murphy said in Coming to America "In dee face!!!".

And thanx Mr. Unoringinal. It was a long day at work wondering why so many in the CAG community thought I was lying.

As a matter of fact why were so many of you guys so quick to call me a liar? I've been nothing but honest and truthful about each and everything I post about on this site. Oh now I get it. Since I'm not a CAG veteran or All-Star I'm easy to discredit and flame for post counts. I'm glad I could help y'all out. *sarcasm*

My non-GR Blockbuster never have preowned games, and my GameRush charges games at regular price based on their computer (before B2G1). So in other words, you got a great deal off of those games. I wish my Blockbuster is that genuous.

our BB had great deals like this before xmas. Nascar 2005 for 9.99 and tons more great games dirt cheap (tales of Sym, Pokemon for GC and tons more) sadly they never did it again.

what is funny they got HALO 2 and NFL street 2 game only and want 39.99 for them

My BB had Genma Onimusha for 6.99 disc only. I picked it up of course. I just got a brand new one on ebay for $6 though :lol:

bread's done
Back