Gamestop.com's digital delivery

Tsel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
328 (100%)
How long does one have to wait to receive his 1600 MSP? I ordered them yesterday at 12 pm and was told that a separate email with my download code would be received within the next hour. Here I am, 26 hours later, and still no email.

Last time I ordered a digital code from Gamestop.com, I had to wait overnight to receive the code, so this is getting a little irritating.

Should I call customer service or wait it out a little longer?

The last time I placed an order with GS.com for a digital delivery order of MSPs, I think they arrived within a few hours. Certainly long before 20 hours is up.

I'd call their CS, though they may not be available on Memorial Day.

I'd say wait it out until tomorrow morning, and if they're still not in your mailbox by the morning, call them and ask where they are.

Thanks for the response.

That's probably what I'll end up doing. I went ahead and the same thing on Amazon and got the code instantly. It still says verifying on Gamestop.com.

[quote name='Tsel']Thanks for the response.

That's probably what I'll end up doing. I went ahead and the same thing on Amazon and got the code instantly. It still says verifying on Gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]That might be due to the Memorial Day weekend and their systems aren't as quick as they should be.

Again, I think this should get fixed by tomorrow morning and if not, then a phone call should fix it.

bread's done
Back