General iOS Game Discussion and Recommendation Thread

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Often times there's some game I want to mention that doesn't seem like it deserves it's own thread. There's the general iOS thread, but that is more focused on non-game discussion. So I thought it would be good to have a general iOS game discussion and recommendation thread, and here it is! If this is of value, people will post in it, and not if not. It's worth a shot anyway.

One game I've had for a while, but just this past weekend got wholly addicted to is Death Rally. It's a really great game. Of course now I've maxed out all the vehicles and weapons, but then there's the GC achievements to chase. Trying to destroy "The Adversary" is a bitch, though. I did finally beat him, but haven't destroyed him. I also have about 4 or 5 of the general adversaries to destroy yet too. IMHO, it's one of the best games available for iOS. No online, at least not yet, but it's still really addicting. I do wish there were some jumps in the courses, though. That's one thing I like better about Reckless Racing. Hopefully a new track gets added with some jumps. It's currently still on sale for 99 cents and well worth it:

http://appshopper.com/games/death-rally

Another game I've gotten addicted to is Super Stickman Golf, which if you don't have it yet, I hope it's still free, but even if it isn't it's worth the asking price. 2D golfing at it's finest. :) So far I've completed (got even or better) all the Classic courses except for Rooftops and the last one. Rooftops is challenging. The best I've done so far on it is +1. So close. I haven't even tried the other two sets of courses yet. Also this game has online via Game Center! I only tried the online once so far, but it was fun. Instead of just going for best score on a course, it's a race to finish the hole first. If you finish first you get a point, none if you're second. That's 2 player. It supports up to 4 player and I presume the scoring is different there (3, 2, 1, 0?) Anyway, I definitely recommend this game. At least at the moment the game is still free. Grab it!

http://appshopper.com/games/super-stick-golf

bread's done
Back