[OOS] Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360) - $19.96 Free In-store Pickup

I found myself in a total WRPG mood yesterday and put this in again (got it at Black Friday). I think I might even play through it this time.

This is an exceptional deal. Now I can play all the DLC I never got to after beating the game a while ago. Thanks for the heads up!

sent an email for amazon to price match, will amazon send me an email if they price match or do i just need to keep an eye on it?

[quote name='1020chase']sent an email for amazon to price match, will amazon send me an email if they price match or do i just need to keep an eye on it?[/QUOTE]

instead of price matching, the price just went up 2$

[quote name='drawingboard']Does this come with an extra disc, or download code/tokens? All versions the same?[/QUOTE]

All on disc. PS3 version is all on one Blu Ray while I believe the 360 version has a separate disc for the DLC (ala the re release of Borderlands GOTY).

Yeah, the 360 version has all the expansion+dlc content on disc two. It installs the same way the Oblivion GOTY expansion disc did (have to load it up like a game).

Also, since I didn't find the information in the manual/on the box, I should mention all of the DLC takes up approximately 4gb of space.

[quote name='tindall311']Doesn't show as OOS for me. Might depend on store inventories?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I bought it after the thread said OOS. I've already put 3 hours into it.

bread's done
Back