CAGiversary!
Walmart

250GB 360 $249

PS3 160GB with COD:Blops $299.99

Sims 3 3DS $29
Madden 3DS $29

From AndyTwobeats

Toys R Us

All [except Xbox360 Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga] $19.99 and under games for PS3, Xbox360 and Wii - Buy 1 get 1 half off

Playstation 3 160GB console w/ Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank - $299.99
Xbox360 250GB console w/ Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga - $249.97
Xbox360 Kinect Sensor w/ $20TRU Gift Card for use on your next purchase - $149.99
Nintendo Wii console w/ Wii Sports Resort - $159.99

PS3 - Save $20 when you purchase any two Dualshock 3 controllers [$54.99 each]
PS3 - Infamous [out June 7] - $59.99
PS3/Xbox360 - Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters - $59.99
Wii - Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters - $39.99
Xbox360 Kinect - Kung Fu Panda 2 - $49.99
Nintendo Wii - uDraw Kung Fu Panda 2 - $29.99
Nintendo Wii - uDraw Game Tablet - $59.97, free uDraw game with purchase [excluding Kung Fu Panda 2] Spongebob Squarepants, Pictionary, and Dood's Big Adventure pictured

All $24.99 and up Tinkerbell DVDs or Blu rays - $10 off

Thanks FarmhouseMedia

FUTURESHOP

250 Gig 360 $199.99 (June 3 - 5 only)

Wireless N Adaptor $69.99
12 Months Xbox Live $39.99

Halo Reach or Fable 3 Wireless Controllers $39.99
Halo Reach Legendary for $49.99
Forza 3 Ultimate Edition $19.99

DS3 $39.99

COD WaW (360) $19.99

$9.99 360 games:
Crackdown 2
Ninja Blade
Iron Man 2
Enslaved
Bioshock 2

Joy Ride, Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Dance Central $39.99
Carnival Games, Motion Sports, Your Shape, MJ Experience $29.99

360/PS3 Versions ALL $39.99 on the following;

Crysis 2
Portal 2
EA Masters (Golf)
WWE All Stars
Dragon Age II
Shift II
Bulletstorm
Fight Night
Dead Space 2
MvC3
Home Front
NFS Hot Pursuit 2

MW2 $29.99
Mortal Kombat $49.99

Assassins Creed Brotherhood $19.99

Red Dead Redemption (+ Free Undead Nightmare) $39.99

BEST BUY

250 Gig 360 $229.99

160Gb PS3 with COD:Blops & Uncharted $299.99
Infamous $14.99
PS3 Greatest Hits Buy 2 save $20 (basically 2 for $40)
Shows; LBP GOTY, GOW3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2

PSP 3000 Limited Edition entertainment pack $129.99

PS3/360 Version all $39.99 on the following;

Brink (already?)
Portal 2
Crysis 2
Dragon Age 2
Shift 2

DS3 $39.99

Buy one get one free on select value PSP games.

Pre-order the biggest E3 Games and save $10 at bestbuy.ca/E3

inFamous 2 $59.99 Trade in 3
Red Fraction $59.99 Trade in 3

Last edited by a moderator:
My 360 stopped reading discs at Christmas and I don't want to repair it because it's almost 4 years old and hasn't red-ringed yet, so I've been looking for a cheap way to get a 250GB S. I don't see the deals getting much better than $199...

What could Microsoft possibly announce next Monday that would result in a better deal?

[quote name='Princess Zelda'] 250GB 360 $199.99 (unconfirmed but I saw it posted on smartcanuck , RFD & Vertebraille heard a ad on the radio)[/QUOTE]
It'll be a 3day sale only

FUTURESHOP

360/PS3 Versions ALL $39.99 on the following;

Crysis 2
Portal 2
EA Masters (Golf)
WWE All Stars
Dragon Age II
Shift II
Bulletstorm
Fight Night
Dead Space 2
MvC3
Home Front
NFS Hot Pursuit 2

MW2 $29.99
Mortal Kombat $49.99

Assassins Creed Brotherhood $19.99

Red Dead Redemption (+ Free Undead Nightmare) $39.99

Wireless N Adaptor $69.99
12 Months Xbox Live $39.99

Halo Reach or Fable 3 Wireless Controllers $39.99

DS3 $39.99

COD WaW (360) $19.99

$9.99 360 games;
Crackdown 2
Ninja Blade
Iron Man 2
Enslaved
Bioshock 2

Joy Ride, Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Dance Central $39.99
Carnival Games, Motion Sports, Your Shape, MJ Experience $29.99

250 Gig 360 $199.99 (June 3 - 5 only)

BEST BUY

250 Gig 360 $229.99
Infamous $14.99

PS3 Greatest Hits Buy 2 save $20 (basically 2 for $40)
Shows; LBP GOTY, GOW3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2

PS3/360 Version all $39.99 on the following;

Brink (already?)
Portal 2
Crysis 2
Dragon Age 2
Shift 2

DS3 $39.99

Buy one get one free on select value PSP games.

generally speaking 360 deals can only get sweeter going forward everything does :) just like ps3 finally now theyve thrown in games but before they only sold bare systems only thing might not see teh sweet bundles till holiday season so you just gotta be patient haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Skinkybob']My 360 stopped reading discs at Christmas and I don't want to repair it because it's almost 4 years old and hasn't red-ringed yet, so I've been looking for a cheap way to get a 250GB S. I don't see the deals getting much better than $199...

What could Microsoft possibly announce next Monday that would result in a better deal?[/QUOTE]

A better bundle or new hardware.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I did a in store pick up for Enslaved. Save yourself some time do the same for anything you want.[/QUOTE]

How does that work Pz? Do you just give them your C/C to hold it and pay at the store?

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']How does that work Pz? Do you just give them your C/C to hold it and pay at the store?[/QUOTE]

Yep basically. You will have to wait until they sent you a email response that the item is on hold for you at customer service, at whichever store you pick. Make sure you print that email off, when go to do the pickup.

[quote name='retro.elite']Yep basically. You will have to wait until they sent you a email response that the item is on hold for you at customer service, at whichever store you pick. Make sure you print that email off, when go to do the pickup.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever ran into any issues with them not having the games ready, or trying to stick you on the original price? I'm always expecting the worst in these situations, so I'm wondering if I'm not better off just going to the store on my lunch and hoping for the best.

I haven't had any problems and have done this a lot. They usually scan the item then look at the price on the sheet and what ever is cheapest they give it to me.
I just use it as insurance that when I get to the store I know one is on hold for me. I also use it if I know I'll not get to the store Friday.

You can now order online for the futureshop sale (including the $199 250 GB). Just ordered Halo Reach Legendary Edition and Crysis 2

I highly recommend the Reach Legendary Edition. Make no mistake, this is definitely NOT a repeat of the Halo 3 LE. The statue of Noble Team is high-quality, and Halsey's Journal is chock full of neat things! The game isn't half-bad, either! ;)

Finally, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is a decent price. I will get this price matched at Best Buy since I have a $5 reward certificate that is begging to be used.

Actually, looking at their website, they have the game listed at $39.99, so no need to price match :)

[quote name='game_fanatic']I highly recommend the Reach Legendary Edition. Make no mistake, this is definitely NOT a repeat of the Halo 3 LE. The statue of Noble Team is high-quality, and Halsey's Journal is chock full of neat things! The game isn't half-bad, either! ;)[/QUOTE]

I do love that Legendary Edition of Reach. The statue sits happily on its box right next to my TV...

I really wish I could have waited for this price drop (and saved some $$) but when it comes to Halo I'm incredibly impatient and need it day 1. I think I'll be waiting on the Gears 3 Epic Edition though. As much as I enjoy the Gears series I really only play through its campaign and Horde mode. Hopefully its Epic edition falls quickly in price like Killzone 3's did a few weeks after launch

[quote name='vile deception']What's the latest on a 360 price drop at E3? Do you guys think MS will drop the price down to $200 for the 250GB?[/QUOTE]It will probably drop to 250$ I'd be very surprised to see it drop to 200$. If you want a new xbox I'd get the one at futureshop.

I'm still debating on getting the Halo Reach Legendary edition. I already have the Limited Edition so other than the statue (which I probably don't want due to lack of space, but otherwise it looks sweet), is there anything else in this that would justify me shelling out an additional $50+tax?

[quote name='penetratingpincer']I'm still debating on getting the Halo Reach Legendary edition. I already have the Limited Edition so other than the statue (which I probably don't want due to lack of space, but otherwise it looks sweet), is there anything else in this that would justify me shelling out an additional $50+tax?[/QUOTE]

Flaming Helmet? And no thats not a reference to a really good weekend in Mexico, but the DLC packed in...

I picked it up today, but already have somebody lined up to buy my old one with the DLC code from the Legendary for 30$

[quote name='the_void']It will probably drop to 250$ I'd be very surprised to see it drop to 200$. If you want a new xbox I'd get the one at futureshop.[/QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly agree.

[quote name='Hyunkel']Picked up both Enslaved and Crackdown 2 during lunch. There were tons of copies for Enslaved, but only two for Crackdown.[/QUOTE]

Enslaved is a good game, especially at that price. I had it as a rental and made it about 2/3 through. Then I accidentally erased my save game. I was tempted to pick it up and play through again with a mind to finish it but too many games for that.

ANOTHER B1G1 cheapie PSP sale? Those are stupid useless unless they have more than the usual loco roco, golf, size matters etc drek and have decent stuff like MH2U and others already, ie favourites that have yet to come up here.

[quote name='poiuiu']ANOTHER B1G1 cheapie PSP sale? Those are stupid useless unless they have more than the usual loco roco, golf, size matters etc drek and have decent stuff like MH2U and others already, ie favourites that have yet to come up here.[/QUOTE]

I think they probably have cases and cases of 9.99 psp games and are desperate to get rid of them.

it's not nfs hp 2, it's 'nfs hp' 2010, aka nfs hp 3 (but it's not like the 1st 2 are still sold)

anyone notice walmart has socom4 for $40 & blur pc for $10?

bread's done
Back