GoHastings $9.99 New Game Sale - Dead Space PS3/360, Army of Two 360, +lots more

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Updating with GoHastings.com Sale....Post up your good finds with links and I'll add them to the list.

Link to all sale items: http://www.gohastings.com/browse/GA...464/N/2459+4294938757/departmentName/GAME.uts

Or if you have Amazon credit you can buy these there too:

$9.99 for new Mass Effect 2 X360 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TORSII/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=AVB9VPPZMOOT8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tmly']Why wouldn't you buy from gohastings.com directly and save a little on the shipping.[/QUOTE]

Updated w/ gohastings.com list.

If you are lucky enough to have a Hastings near you, these prices are the same in store. I picked up Dead Space (PS3), and MGS: Peacwalker (PSP) in the store and didn't have to pay ~$5 shipping.

May stop in today and see if they have any more copies of RE5.

Note my sig.. I ordered the $69 Kinect bundle last week, -before- it was out of stock.. So I emailed last night to see why it was still "in progress" and they sent a message back today saying it was canceled. So I'm pissed and blacklisting them for the time being.. -_-

Not sure if this is part of the official sale, but--

Kenka Bancho, PSP new for $9.96 with $3.99 shipping, listed on both Amazon and GoHastings website.

Even without free shipping, this is the cheapest I've seen it in a long time.

[quote name='Techman16']how is mortal kombat vs. dc universe for the 360, thinking about picking it up for $10 new[/QUOTE]

Worth a play through if you like either cast, the genre, or brawlers/fighters in general. I am terrible at fighters but was able to work my way through the campaign in a few hours. I walked away thinking it was fun.

Well I decided to bite on the Saints Row 2 offer and got it today. First time buying from this place and I got a Platinum Hits version. I wasn't even aware there was a PH version, guess I should have done more research. If anyone else cares about this sort of thing, take note, yay for misleading pictures.

Is there really a big difference between normal and PH versions? I always see you guys talking about them, and wondered why it was such a big deal.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Is there really a big difference between normal and PH versions? I always see you guys talking about them, and wondered why it was such a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Game content wise usually not, unless they add DLC or other crap for the re-release. It's not really a big deal, I'd just rather not have the uglified artwork and case. Just anal.

Anyone knows if the games bought new from Gohastings online come in their original plastic shrink wrap? I'm anal about opening brand new games instead of getting "new" games in opened box condition.

[quote name='estofan']Anyone knows if the games bought new from Gohastings online come in their original plastic shrink wrap? I'm anal about opening brand new games instead of getting "new" games in opened box condition.[/QUOTE]

Received LEGO Batman and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker from this sale yesterday - both are brand new, factory sealed. Figured the cost of shipping beats the time/gas spent driving around to find them for less.

Got Badass Rumble. Finally a good price for it and I was able to use my Amazon GC balance to pay nothing out of pocket. Thanks OP.

Anyone know how long standard shipping from Gohastings takes?

I bought R6V2 for $12. Really good deal cause ecerywhere else sells for at least $30 in stores. I also bought MGS Peace Walker last week for $12 as well.

I love you GoHastings!!!

[quote name='myke-myke']I bought R6V2 for $12. Really good deal cause ecerywhere else sells for at least $30 in stores. I also bought MGS Peace Walker last week for $12 as well.

I love you GoHastings!!![/QUOTE] One of my fav games this gen.

I ordered Mgs: peace walker and they said they had it in stock. they charged my debit gift card and then found out they had sold out then cancelled my order. so now i have a 12 dollar pending charge on my card and have to wait for it to go back on my card. thanks go hastings for wasting my time. i had ordered a game from the before and they were great. fast shipping and all. but this disappoints me.

bread's done
Back