(DEAD) Amazon DOTD: Pirates of the Caribbean 7 Disc Trilogy (Blu) - $32.99

Pretty good price. Kinda tempting for me. I have the first one on dvd and have seen all three. Not a fan of the third movie though. Maybe I'll sleep on this one and decide in the morning.

[quote name='62t']does it comes with movie ticket?[/QUOTE]

Yeah they do

Picked this up as well. Only had the first one on DVD, so getting the blu ray set for $11 bucks each movie is a good deal. Thanks OP!

My understanding is that each one has a code to redeem one movie ticket thus giving you three movie tickets valued at $8.50

[quote name='Scotts85']Picked this up. I hated the 4th film so I'm satisfied with just having the trilogy.[/QUOTE]

Really? I hated the last two. The fourth was more Jack Sparrow and less plot; all welcome improvements and made for a decent film. Certainly not the 33% on Rotten Tomatoes :applause:

Torn on getting this. Great deal. Certainly would like to have it to have it, but two and three weren't so good in my opinion.

I liked the 4th movie way more then the 2nd and 3rd. I thought it was almost as good as the 1st.. They're defiantly heading in the right direction.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, why did I pay $45 for the individual releases a couple weeks ago?

Because I'm dumb.[/QUOTE]

I don't think any of us could have predicted this price so quickly, and for the edition that comes with the movie cash.

I would chalk it up to bad luck more than anything else.

If anyone who purchased this is just interested in the movies themselves and wants to make things cheaper, I'll pay $8 for the 7th disc with the extra deleted scenes (including shipping). I also have a PSN Castlevania Symphony of the Night code I could trade for it.

Damn, too bad I missed this. Definitely would have picked it up for that price, especially with the movie tickets. Oh well, it'll be on sale again at some point.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, why did I pay $45 for the individual releases a couple weeks ago?

Because I'm dumb.[/QUOTE]Individual releases come with the DVD copy. The three-pack of movies don't come with the DVD copies and it comes with the seventh disc of the compilation items.

[quote name='deanabrown']I just received mine and none of the codes gave me a free ticket. So disappointed.[/QUOTE]

email disney and complain?

Can I assume you're referring to the "Magic Codes?" If so, I didn't get any tickets either, just 375 points which are worthless to me.

I called Disney and they awarded me 100 additional points and one movie ticket. The rep said there should have been an additional code that unlocked the free movie ticket in the package.

I had to call them too. I imagine they'll be receiving a lot of these calls since the batch Amazon shipped out didn't seem to have the fourth code.

1-866-246-8646 is the number. Select "missing code" and tell them your trilogy didn't come with the fourth code.

bread's done
Back