Get referred and get payed $15 paypal by me 5/6 Slots left!!

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
Hey guys I would appreciate if you can sign up under me for this site- http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=6929674

For me to get the credit however you must complete an offer which is not too challenging. In fact most are under $10 or free such as Gamefly.

Anyways if you guys do this for me ill send you $15 gifted paypal. Thanks in advance!

Im currently in the process of gathering all the people required. There are only 6 slots!

UPDATE:5 slots left

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be cautious paying people in hopes that this site is legit, and trust worthy enough to actually send you that iPod or cash. You don't want to have paid multiple people, if you truly are, and then have this site screw you over. I mean, the people who make these sites are in it for themselves, not you, or me, or anyone else.

You should probably make a deal with the people signing up under you, where if you get the item, or cash, you'll pay them.

Oh, and I forgot, I'll sign up under you. If you get the iPod or whatever, and you're trustworthy, then you can pay me.

Edit: Never mind, all they have is pay offers, so I'm not doing it. Now I see why you're paying people. Still, I wouldn't trust it to be legit...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back