Best Buy: Buy DNForever, save $30 on 1 of 2 TBeach headsets

I thought I'd be able to play the demo from my Borderlands GOTY edition, but I didn't know it was an included physical code slip. I of course bought the game "NEW" from Gamestop and it was of course opened. I don't feel like going back to put up a stink for a demo though.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Hmm... Kinda have to reconsider after the bad word of mouth about the demo.[/QUOTE]

What did you expect? The game runs on the damn Quake 2 engine. :lol:

Just pretend you're in 1999 and everything will be gravy.

[quote name='cobaltD']I thought I'd be able to play the demo from my Borderlands GOTY edition, but I didn't know it was an included physical code slip. I of course bought the game "NEW" from Gamestop and it was of course opened. I don't feel like going back to put up a stink for a demo though.[/QUOTE]
Well you kinda missed out on more then just the demo tho. Aparrently everyone fac member gets the first dlc free if they registared before last week

Come on I try the pc demo and the game look decent... just wondering are they going to offer goft card like they did in witcher 2 launch week

[quote name='freshzen']$70-75 for Duke Nukem Forever and a X11 seems like a decent deal.

Kinda wish I could get $100 off a PX5 :)[/QUOTE]

Just splurge on the PX5's. I picked up a pair a week ago and love them. Turning on the enhanced footstep mode allows you to hear far away opponents in KZ3.

I got them for $195 at Newegg ($17 off their every day price of $212) by stacking a coupon.

Not trying to troll, but if you haven't tried the demo you should.
Could be a lot of disappointed folks otherwise.
This just screams $30 or less in a month or 2.

Umm guys I have the dx11.. Kinda hate the llong wires. Thinking of getting the x41. I read that x41 has many problems like crackling and stuff. Is that true?

Not trying to hijack the thread here lol

[quote name='cobaltD']I thought I'd be able to play the demo from my Borderlands GOTY edition, but I didn't know it was an included physical code slip. I of course bought the game "NEW" from Gamestop and it was of course opened. I don't feel like going back to put up a stink for a demo though.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they gave it to me because my "new" Borderlands GotY was opened as well but it came with two slips for FAC access. :D

[quote name='JustinSaneV2']Maybe they gave it to me because my "new" Borderlands GotY was opened as well but it came with two slips for FAC access. :D[/QUOTE]

Why you son of a.....:)

Question...

I noticed that during the last B2G1 Free promo at Best Buy their was a glitch and for whatever reason it allowed DNF to qualify as an eligible title. Therefore I picked up one game (can't remember what) and then 2 copies of DNF; one of which was free.

I really need to pick up a basic headset for my girlfriend. She enjoys playing Black Ops with her younger brother that lives on the other side of the country but the noises KILL me... so repititive.. anyways what do you think the best options is for me to get them to honor the thirty dollar discount? I'm afraid if I cancel i'll lose a copy because it is showing it as free right now on the order invoice... should i just call csr? I dont' want to get screwed out and lose the free copy of DNF

[quote name='GBAstar']Question...

I noticed that during the last B2G1 Free promo at Best Buy their was a glitch and for whatever reason it allowed DNF to qualify as an eligible title. Therefore I picked up one game (can't remember what) and then 2 copies of DNF; one of which was free.

I really need to pick up a basic headset for my girlfriend. She enjoys playing Black Ops with her younger brother that lives on the other side of the country but the noises KILL me... so repititive.. anyways what do you think the best options is for me to get them to honor the thirty dollar discount? I'm afraid if I cancel i'll lose a copy because it is showing it as free right now on the order invoice... should i just call csr? I dont' want to get screwed out and lose the free copy of DNF[/QUOTE]
You probably wont have to worry about them taking your extra DNF away from you.

bread's done
Back