Replying to Threads?

TemporalWizard

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this is answered somewhere but, I couldn't find it in any of the FAQs.

How long do I have to wait before I can reply to threads in other sections of the forum?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Whoa. Ultra Noob must be new. I haven't seen that member level before.[/QUOTE]
I noticed that the other day with some newbie named John something or other too.

As for the OP's question.....seriously? Go to whichever page on this forum you wanna post on, find a thread you wanna post in, scroll to the bottom of the page(or if you wanna quote someone's post hit the QUOTE button in on their post) and enter your text you wanna post in the box(like you had to do to make this thread) and then hit POST.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I noticed that the other day with some newbie named John something or other too.

As for the OP's question.....seriously? Go to whichever page on this forum you wanna post on, find a thread you wanna post in, scroll to the bottom of the page(or if you wanna quote someone's post hit the QUOTE button in on their post) and enter your text you wanna post in the box(like you had to do to make this thread) and then hit POST.;)[/QUOTE]

I know how to post and reply, but when I tried it told me that my account didn't have permission to perform that action. The feedback and Site Assistance Section was the only area that I didn't get that message.

I figured it out by the way. It's five days from registration.

Cheapy recently implemented a wait on new members from posting. This was done to combat spam/non appropriate forum posts.

bread's done
Back