[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
minecraft is retail?!?

Batman for 360 isn't in the list but qualifies... but is listed as $70(same as ps3 version) :(

Yeah I am only ordering the $59.99 titles. Its like the great Walmart deals on games from last year only on pretty much any title you want.

[quote name='Lockescythe']waiting for nintendo and then going crazy on 3 ds titles. yay[/QUOTE]Um...

Please note this offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Valid for online pre-orders placed June 6 – 9, 2011. Applies to E3 titles $49.99 and above. Maximum of 5 titles per customer. Promotion available for online pre-orders only.

Is there no way to get free shipping with this? Pretty good deal either way. Will probably go for Skyrim, Uncharted and NHL.

[quote name='Skardee']Is there no way to get free shipping with this? Pretty good deal either way. Will probably go for Skyrim, Uncharted and NHL.[/QUOTE]It is free shipping.

[quote name='Hyunkel']Why is Battlefield 3 not among the list for the 360? :cry:[/QUOTE]
Probably because AC Revelations is listed twice :p

I'm definitely getting in on this, $40 is awesome for a brand new game, but does anyone know if you can cancel online preorders? It's a great deal but I want to be able to back out if I need to.

[quote name='Hyunkel']Why is Battlefield 3 not among the list for the 360? :cry:[/QUOTE]

I did a search, you can get it aswell

thanks OP, got 6 titles, great deal

They did this last year. I think this year is a better deal.
Last year I pre-order 4 titles got $30 savings, but I returned 2 games that I pre-ordered in the e3 deal and still retain the saving.

Now I have redo my pre-orders. And cancel 10+ BB orders.

1 thing has me worried about this deal. The final total is $120 for the 3 games price at $60 each. The price of $60 is still tagged on to games at end of checkout. When each game ships the person that does the charging will see $60 instead of $40. Guess I will wait on the confirm email before canceling my other orders.

Never mind $40 each.

[quote name='ChetOverdrive']Probably because AC Revelations is listed twice :p

I'm definitely getting in on this, $40 is awesome for a brand new game, but does anyone know if you can cancel online preorders? It's a great deal but I want to be able to back out if I need to.[/QUOTE]You can cancel right up to right before they ship. Even after they ship you can return for a refund. There's no down side here if $40 a game sounds good to you.

[quote name='Talus']I'm getting an error with Forza 4. Anybody else?[/QUOTE]

I get an error with almost everything but the savings still come up. Check at the bottom to see if it says -$60 when you have three games in your cart.

[quote name='Fuzzy']You can cancel right up to right before they ship. Even after they ship you can return for a refund. There's no down side here if $40 a game sounds good to you.[/QUOTE]

But if you back out doesn't that mean you cancel the entire order?

I know you can call them to cancel out a certain item from an order but wouldn't it mess with the savings?

[quote name='Fuzzy']You can cancel right up to right before they ship. Even after they ship you can return for a refund. There's no down side here if $40 a game sounds good to you.[/QUOTE]

Really? Awesome, thanks. Will be preordering getting 3 for sure then, no one in their right mind can pass on Uncharted 3 for $40. Rage looks amazing too, now what to do about the third game...or fourth or fifth...Looks like I need to work even more this summer.

I am curious about whether they would ship the 3 games individually, usually any time you order something they say "will ship when all items are available."

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I am curious about whether they would ship the 3 games individually, usually any time you order something they say "will ship when all items are available."[/QUOTE]

They will ship out each item when they release.

[quote name='retro.elite']They will ship out each item as they release.[/QUOTE]
Does it say that anywhere? I've had stores ship items separately when they feel like it but it's never guaranteed.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Does it say that anywhere? I've had stores ship items separately when they feel like it but it's never guaranteed.[/QUOTE]
For me it's based on experience. They always ship from 1 location for me from Richmond, BC whether from FS or BB.

Why on earth is Ghost Recon: Future Soldier priced at $69.99

Was gonna get that, Uncharted 3, and Bioshock Infinite, but I hate the fact that it's $10 extra. Has Canada not learned it's lesson yet?

[quote name='ChetOverdrive']Really? Awesome, thanks. Will be preordering getting 3 for sure then, no one in their right mind can pass on Uncharted 3 for $40. Rage looks amazing too, now what to do about the third game...or fourth or fifth...Looks like I need to work even more this summer.[/QUOTE]
careful... if youre going that direction dont buy 2 more games just for the sake of the deal if you only want uncharted 3 its probably better to get at bestbuy lol tho its $10 rz points but at least you arent just buying games just for sake of the deal buy the games you are going to play for sure! ok nvm 3 games isnt so hard to pick and play just reminding you tho so you dont go on later oh man i really only wanted uncharted 3 i dont even care about the other games i dont even play them hah! waste of hard earned monies!

hey but youre right! rage does look cool since it reminds of bioshock or is it emulating another game? but i think ill wait to get it

[quote name='retro.elite']For me it's based on experience. They always ship from 1 location for me from Richmond, BC whether from FS or BB.[/QUOTE]
They ship from one location for me too, but what does that have to do with whether they will ship each item separately? If I was sure they would then I would get some of these FS deals instead of the Best Buy ones. It seems like common sense but I don't want to take the chance.

I'm trying to preorder Halo 4 but I can't because it's release date is listed as 12/2012 but my credit card expires before that. Is there anything I can do?

[quote name='AftComet']I'm trying to preorder Halo 4 but I can't because it's release date is listed as 12/2012 but my credit card expires before that. Is there anything I can do?[/QUOTE]

you can always modify your method of payment (that includes updating ur CC)

[quote name='PuppetYuber']you can always modify your method of payment (that includes updating ur CC)[/QUOTE]

Even after the order has been made? And it'll update the credit card information on the order? That sounds great. I just added the same credit card with a different expiry year and will try to change it when I can access my order.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Yup shouldn't be a problem, if that doesnt work, you can always call Customer Service and ask them to update it for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll try that.

Appreciate the rapid help.

for people thinking this i an awesome deal take note of another option:

with Best Buy's $10 off and 800 Reward Zone points thats essentially $20...

also on most major releases they also tend to hand out an extra 400-800 points if you purchase the game within the first 2 days

so if you roll the dice you may be getting anywhere from $25-$30 off total via discounts and reward zone points...just something to keep in mind

[quote name='kyle071785']for people thinking this i an awesome deal take note of another option:

with Best Buy's $10 off and 800 Reward Zone points thats essentially $20...

also on most major releases they also tend to hand out an extra 400-800 points if you purchase the game within the first 2 days

so if you roll the dice you may be getting anywhere from $25-$30 off total via discounts and reward zone points...just something to keep in mind[/QUOTE]

But isn't that like 10 dollars back in a certificate with limits, for consumers that don't have rewards points, straight 20 dollars off (and if they have the games they want) is pretty good, if not they can always get together and order the game with friends.

I've never seen them hand out an extra 400-800 points for purchasing a game within the first few days. I have occasionally seen double points on games or movies on my receipt.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I've never seen them hand out an extra 400-800 points for purchasing a game within the first few days. I have occasionally seen double points on games or movies on my receipt.[/QUOTE]

look in the flyers when a game hits. I got an extra 400 ($5) from Dragon Age 2 and an extra 800 ($10) from Mortal Kombat.

When you contact Reward Zone's customer service just state the added points from the flyer and they'll add them on even when you already got the 800 pre-order points ;)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They ship from one location for me too, but what does that have to do with whether they will ship each item separately? If I was sure they would then I would get some of these FS deals instead of the Best Buy ones. It seems like common sense but I don't want to take the chance.[/QUOTE]

I was confused when you said stores. Anyways keep your bb orders. If you like make FS orders. When you get your games refund it whom you desire. Last e3 when i preorder 4 from FS they all arrived within 2 days after they were released. For me trying to get RZ points from online orders is a hassle. Which reminds me I still have get my points for LA Noire.

someone go yell at Future Shop and tell them to get ME3 up there

also someone should also tell them that Batman: AC is $59 everywhere else...they're screwing up any potential pre-orders I would want to place with them. Until they fix the prices and add ME3 in I'll just keep my BB orders

[quote name='kyle071785']look in the flyers when a game hits. I got an extra 400 ($5) from Dragon Age 2 and an extra 800 ($10) from Mortal Kombat.

When you contact Reward Zone's customer service just state the added points from the flyer and they'll add them on even when you already got the 800 pre-order points ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow I never heard of that, ok thanks for the tip, I was giong to keep my best buy preorders anyway (In case futureshop doens't fill the order or cancel it).

[quote name='kyle071785']look in the flyers when a game hits. I got an extra 400 ($5) from Dragon Age 2 and an extra 800 ($10) from Mortal Kombat.

When you contact Reward Zone's customer service just state the added points from the flyer and they'll add them on even when you already got the 800 pre-order points ;)[/QUOTE]
That never occurred to me, I stopped looking at flyers when I started doing all of my game buying months in advance online.

[quote name='retro.elite']I was confused when you said stores. Anyways keep your bb orders. If you like make FS orders. When you get your games refund it whom you desire. Last e3 when i preorder 4 from FS they all arrived within 2 days after they were released. For me trying to get RZ points from online orders is a hassle. Which reminds me I still have get my points for LA Noire.[/QUOTE]
I have to call on the phone to get my RZ points too, pain in the ass. The lady I talked to said it's a glitch that they're working on. Doesn't seem like they're working on it.

Got 3 ordered at BB but I'm thinking of switching over to FS to pick up a couple more if they do indeed ship the individual games as they come out. One of the games I'd preorder is Diablo 3 and if I have to wait on it to get the others, this console generation will be long gone, heh.

bread's done
Back