Trials Evolution (RedLynx's Trials HD sequel) - Out Now! - 1200 points

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news! Trials HD remains one of my favorite XBLA games, and it's always my fix if I need a quick game to get in and out of.

Online and local multiplayer has really ramped my interest.

With Multiplayer and assuming Track Central will be open access (able to DL user-made tracks without actually contacting the creator personally) this will be on my VERY short list of day one XBLA purchases. Heck, they should just go all out and release it as a full retail release. I think they've more than earned a spot on our shelves by now.

It will definitely be a Day 1 for me as well..the first game was brilliant. I wish the video showed a bit more of how MP will work, but there will be plenty of time for that.

I can't agree with the retail release idea. Trials is a game to load up without needing to find the disc. Plus I don't want to pay more then $15 for it. Well, actually this is one XBLA game I'd pay $20 for, but don't tell RedLynx that! :)

@RedLynxGamer just tweeted that the achievement count was a mistake: Trials Evo has 20 achievements, not 30. If that matters to you. I presume it does have 400 gamerscore, as they didn't retract that.

Yep. One is a stuck throttle type thing. Another has you balancing a ball in a sort of rolly cage thing. Another has you jumping and trying to fly by flapping planks or something. There's a video out there of those.

I was bummed that whoever created this thread didn't update the thread title... then I remember that I was the one that made this thread. LOL. I just updated the thread title.

I got to play it at PAX East and all I can say is I can not wait two more days. If Xbox Arcade had pre-orders I would have already bought it.

The game will not disappoint .... the tracks are bigger and badder and the 4-palyer co-op is well done. Makes for some really fun races.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'd like to skip ahead 2 days, please.[/QUOTE]

Same! Very stoked. Some friends and I are planning to get together soon to play this one local competitive. Although I'm sure the real thrill will be playing online, without the crashing and warping that local has.

[quote name='Sepioth']I got to play it at PAX East and all I can say is I can not wait two more days. If Xbox Arcade had pre-orders I would have already bought it.

The game will not disappoint .... the tracks are bigger and badder and the 4-palyer co-op is well done. Makes for some really fun races.[/QUOTE]Trials Evolution was the one game I couldn't get enough of at PAX East. I kept going back to it over and over again. Loved the solo tracks, loved racing against my son; it's been really tough waiting for this since PAX ended.

I work nights, and I'll be getting home at 7:00 am. My plan is to walk in the door, start downloading Trials.... then say hi to my wife and kids. :)

[quote name='GUNNM']Trials for 900 if you do that 300 MSP back promo. =o[/QUOTE]
Please elaborate?
haven't been on 360 for a while, coming back for Trials Evolution :drool:

[quote name='VipFREAK']Midnight it's on bitches![/QUOTE]

Midnight? I didn't know XBLA games released at midnight. Guess I never paid attention, but that's sweet.

[quote name='crunchewy']Purchased and queued. But I'm not likely to get to play tonight. :( Oh well. One more day won't kill me. Will it?[/QUOTE]Same here. With my painfully slow internet connection, this thing will be downloading for hours. I need to get to bed, and I don't know if I'll be able to try it out tonight. The waiting is the hardest part... :cry:

[quote name='meeek']Please elaborate?
haven't been on 360 for a while, coming back for Trials Evolution :drool:[/QUOTE]
Look at the xbox rewards thing you get 300 MSP back for doing certain things

Yes I have one more thing to look forward to for getting out of work tonight! I've played so much Trials HD, and picked up their DLC, it's not even funny. Glad to see the track sharing change from just friends to global finally! I too don't think I'll be grabbing the demo for this lol.

Does this game have the wacky side games like trying to bike up the mountain, or trying to go the longest on one wheel, etc? Ill probably get it either way, but i might wait a while.

I have Trial Extreme for my android devices, it does have the funny physics that make the game a bit odd. What's worse is the controls. Makes it absolutely unplayable. That's why I'm so excited about this.

Edit: Still suck at this game, but... I fuckING HEART THIS GAME!!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back