Free T-shirt w/ MVC3 SE PS3, free keychain w/ Okamiden + DISCOUNTS at shop.capcom.com

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Yes, I know MRSP and digitalriver / capcom shipping sucks and all that, but for anyone who missed out before...

Saw this promo on twitter. They are bringing back these preorder items for a limited time in celebration of E3. The items will appear when you add the game to your cart. I don't know any promo codes going on right now, so feel free to share if you know of one.

From Twitter:

CapcomStore Capcom Store

Sweet deal this week: Buy Okamiden for Nintendo DS & get a free Chibiterasu Plush Keychain! $20 value! http://shop.capcom.com/p/1g4iv0

CapcomStore Capcom Store

This week get a free Waste of Flesh t-shirt with your purchase of MvC3 Special Edition for PS3! $40 value!http://shop.capcom.com/p/1g4is8

EDIT (thanks creech42)

Also, the MVC3 Strategy Guide is on sale for $9.97.

If you buy the two games and the guide, you get $21.99 off, shipping is $11.05, so the total is $99.01.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SkyMasterson']Wow, I thought the MvC3 SE was very limited?

Also are the shirts XL then? Cause that would suck.[/QUOTE]
No idea what size the shirt is. When I bought mine when it was released, I got a large T-shirt, but I don't remember if it was cuz I asked for a large or not.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Yes, I know MRSP and digitalriver / capcom shipping sucks and all that, but for anyone who missed out before...

Saw this promo on twitter. They are bringing back these preorder items for a limited time in celebration of E3. The items will appear when you add the game to your cart. I don't know any promo codes going on right now, so feel free to share if you know of one.

From Twitter:

CapcomStore Capcom Store

Sweet deal this week: Buy Okamiden for Nintendo DS & get a free Chibiterasu Plush Keychain! $20 value! http://shop.capcom.com/p/1g4iv0

CapcomStore Capcom Store

This week get a free Waste of Flesh t-shirt with your purchase of MvC3 Special Edition for PS3! $40 value!http://shop.capcom.com/p/1g4is8[/QUOTE]

I just tried checking out and it gave me a $14.00 discount for 1 or $20.00 discount for both. I put MVSC3 in first and it gave me $14.00 discount, then added Okamiden for a $20.00 discount. I wasn't given a discount for Okamiden only. It also seems you get an additional $1.99 if you add the MVSC3 guide ($9.99).

---
1 Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3: Fate of Two Worlds Special Edition (PS3) (details) $69.99
1 Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3 Waste Of Flesh Promo T-shirt (details) $0.00
Discount - $14.00
Shipping $8.75
Tax $0.00
Total $64.74
---
1 Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3: Fate of Two Worlds Special Edition (PS3) (details) $69.99
1 Okamiden™ (Nintendo DS) (details) $29.99
1 Okamiden™ Plush Key Chain (details) $0.00
Discount - $20.00
Shipping $8.75
Tax $0.00
Total $88.73
---
1 Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3: Fate Of two Worlds Signature Series Guide (details) $9.97
Discount - $21.99
Shipping $11.05
Tax $0.00
Total $99.01
---
1 Marvel® vs. Capcom® 3: Fate Of two Worlds Signature Series Guide (details) $9.97
Discount - $15.99
Shipping $11.05
Tax $0.00
Total $75.02

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Wow, I thought the MvC3 SE was very limited?

Also are the shirts XL then? Cause that would suck.[/QUOTE]

It is actually, just that a TON of people who pre-ordered months in advance canceled their order a couple days before hand since there was ZERO communication between Digital River and customers. Like me.

I would never recommend Digital River, horrific experience canceling my order and getting my money refunded.

Shirts are all large, not X-L.

[quote name='creech42']I just tried checking out and it gave me a $14.00 discount for 1 or $20.00 discount for both. I put MVSC3 in first and it gave me $14.00 discount, then added Okamiden for a $20.00 discount. I wasn't given a discount for Okamiden only. It also seems you get an additional $1.99 if you add the MVSC3 guide ($9.99).

---
Discount - $14.00
Shipping $8.75
Tax $0.00
Total $64.74
---
Discount - $20.00
Shipping $8.75
Tax $0.00
Total $88.73
---
Discount - $21.99
Shipping $11.05
Tax $0.00
Total $99.01
---
Discount - $15.99
Shipping $11.05
Tax $0.00
Total $75.02
[/QUOTE]
I don't know if this will be the case for everyone, but that's a fan-freakin-tastic deal! :applause:

[quote name='Ionotropic']I don't know if this will be the case for everyone, but that's a fan-freakin-tastic deal! :applause:[/QUOTE]

The discount showed up before I logged in, so who knows. I did use your links.

I guess they got more shirts? I remember reading that at least one member here didn't get a shirt and was told they didn't have anymore back when MvC3 was released.

That's a ripoff. Remember, people that order some didnt get the shirt and Capcom said it was sold out.

This is Capcom way to try to sell more MvC3 and mass producing that stuff again.

They will probably do that with the Resident Evil cases.

[quote name='The Punisher']That's a ripoff. Remember, people that order some didnt get the shirt and Capcom said it was sold out.

This is Capcom way to try to sell more MvC3 and mass producing that stuff again.

They will probably do that with the Resident Evil cases.[/QUOTE]

They already did. Initially limited to 500. Then it jumped to 1k the next day.

[quote name='DarkRider23']They already did. Initially limited to 500. Then it jumped to 1k the next day.[/QUOTE]

They will probably release more later in a few months. This is their way to increase sells.

bread's done
Back