Tron Evolution Collectors Ed. w/ cycle replica & stand - $41.39 shipped @ newegg

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879281042

Seems like a decent deal. About $25 less than everywhere else.

41Q2kit1kcL._AA300_.jpg

The TRON: Evolution collector's edition package will include an exclusive TRON light cycle collectible based on the in-game model from TRON: Evolution.

The light cycle model is being created by renowned collectibles manufacturer Sideshow Collectibles.

TRON: Evolution is an immersive third person action-adventure game that pulls the player into the unique digital world of TRON. Gamers explore TRON’s cities using the free running phenomenon Parkour, navigate among unique rebel factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator’s seemingly unstoppable army in the prequel story to the highly anticipated film, TRON: Legacy.

[quote name='shadowkast']And a ticket to see tron in theaters! Thanks op, I actually might jump on this.[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic there. If you're not, you should know that Tron: Legacy came out in theaters last December and it's highly unlikely you'd find anyplace still showing it.

[quote name='Navigator2001Plus']I can't tell if you're being sarcastic there. If you're not, you should know that Tron: Legacy came out in theaters last December and it's highly unlikely you'd find anyplace still showing it.[/QUOTE]
Sarcastic on the first part yes (not on the second). I got the blus for cheap from target, I know it's out...but still find it funny this comes with movie cash

The light cycle, though made by Sideshow Collectibles, is a hunk of minimally-detailed, cheapass plastic. I ordered this from Amazon when it first came out and then promptly returned it. What a waste! I might bite at 20 so I can flip the game (since I already own it from Coke Rewards half-off deal using my free points from work). Bottom line - just don't expect much, folks. Not sure I'd be proud to display this POS.

My local gamestop also has this for 49.99 brand new. I know a lot of people will have built up credit there after the extra 50 percent trade and might wanna swing by their store and check it out.

bread's done
Back