Link2999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Have:

• Quantum Break (PC)
  • Street Fighter IV 3D (3DS)
  • ---------------------------------
  • Minty Condition Virgin Mobile Optimus V Phone & Otterbox Case w/ Screen Protector
  • Mass Effect 3 M55 Argus Assault Rifle (Preorder DLC - 360)
  • PSP Death Jr (Sealed)
  • 360 Bioshock 2 (Sealed)
  • 360 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 First Edition (Includes Bonus Trading Card & Unlock Code - Sealed)
  • BluRay Batman Gotham Knight (Sealed Slip Packet)
  • Batman Arkham City Collector Cards (Sealed "Coaster Sized" Pack
*Cases used once each for testing purposes, still in new condition and will sell at major discount.

Want:

• Amazon Giftcards
  • Paypal
  • Simple
  • Google Wallet
Shipping/Trading terms:
Item for Item: Lower Feedback Ships First
Item for Payment: Payment is Delivered First
DLC for Payment/Item: Lower Feedback Goes First

My main method of payment is through Amazon Giftcards (Can be purchased on Amazon and be sent through email)
I will include shipping costs in the price. They are usually $5/$10 depending on the size of the item.
Shipments will be sent out as soon as possible usually either the same or next day.
Tracking numbers will be given as soon as items are dropped off for shipment.

If you have any more questions please send me a Private Message, I do not periodically check this topic to see if there are any updates, so a PM would be the best way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the AC: CEs is pending without the statue. If you wanted to buy the statue + box from that package, I'll have them in Mint condition.

CML for Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition. I would prefer sealed version, but might consider statue only version. Thanks.

Updated. Need to unload these Batmans. Had someone that was going to buy the sealed version in-person (cutting back on shipping and whatnot), but I've been trying to get in touch with him to no-avail. His loss.

Added some iTunes cards and noticed the a few of my shipping terms were backwards. Lower feedback should ship first unless there are other factors involved.

Bumping this up. Batman is up for sale again (Offer Pending didn't work out). Really tired of looking at this thing (making me sick that I still have it).

Okay, just came across a spare Mass Effect 3: From Ashes DLC. I'm looking to get the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC for my PS3 so I'm looking for some PSN credit so I can download that. Any trades will be considered though. I still have the Batman CE and last time I checked (like today), prices were on the rise (Amazon is up to $89, and eBay is around $80). I'd still like $65 shipped for mine but trades are fine too.

bread's done
Back