Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Amazon $35.64

It's amazing how quickly that this game managed to lose the momentum it had leading up to its release.

Good price, but I know I would want to get the DLC so that adds to the total cost of ownership so I'm going to wait till it drops lower.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']It just hit the 30 mark now lol[/QUOTE]

By 30 I mean 30, like 29.99. Knowing how quickly Capcom games drop in price, it won't be much longer, a couple of months at most.

[quote name='Multicron']Don't do it... you'll regret it when Super MVC3 comes out.[/QUOTE]

Has it been confirmed? I told my son we would get MvC3 when it hit $30 or less but maybe we will wait a little longer...

[quote name='Javery']Has it been confirmed? I told my son we would get MvC3 when it hit $30 or less but maybe we will wait a little longer...[/QUOTE]

It's been rumored that it would be announced at just about every Capcom-involved event since February. From Captivate, to E3, and probably other events I'm forgetting about. It's likely going to exist, but no one knows when or what it'll include.

I bought the PS3 version at launch, and I'll be in once the 360 hits $30.

Super version is pretty much all but confirmed, but I expect it to be out ~1 year after the release. So we still have 8 months to go.

The single player content in this game is minimal, and I expect the price to drop heavily by end of this year. However, I play enough of the game online to make it well worth my purchase.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']it IS $30, the PS3 price.[/QUOTE]

Amazon is selling the PS3 version for $40, the "$30" 3rd party listing has a mandatory $5.50 shipping charge... making it $35.50.

bread's done
Back