Contest: Free OnLIVE coupon which lets you buy any $20 game for $5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rct316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Forgot I had an extra code from OnLIVE when I got Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm giving away a Free OnLIVE coupon which lets you buy any $20 game for $5! All you have to do is post in this thread and supply the following.

* Be an ACTIVE member in the forums (which includes posting often/helping others)
* Be a member for OVER 6 months (registered before 2011)
* Also must LINK to a post/thread to where YOU have given a gift/GREATLY helped someone.

Contest ends on SUNDAY NIGHT. Also the coupon will expire June 15, which only gives you less than 3 days to use it.
Please only post your offer if you are TRUELY going to use the coupon.
I will choose who deserves it at random at 8pm pst...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks from OnLive!
Hi, this is Matt Jensen, Community Manager here at OnLive. I wanted to send each of you who took advantage of the free Amnesia: Dark Descent offer a quick welcome and thanks! We’re thrilled at the response to the fan-inspired ‘thank you’ offer that Frictional Games and OnLive jointly sponsored on May 17; the response proved that our fans *are* our greatest asset.

As a token of our appreciation, we’re happy to offer you the coupon code below, which lets you buy any $20 game in the Marketplace for just $5. (And yes, this includes games like Borderlands, Darksiders, Trine, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Warhammer 40k: Chaos Rising, and LEGO Harry Potter—all of which you can demo free before you buy.)

Your Promo Code:

(*promo code expires on June 15)

Which brings me to this: to make sure you get the most out of OnLive, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things about the Service, which you may not discovered yet.

1)We support almost *any* PC or Mac! I like to start my day playing a game like Batman: Arkham Asylum on my Mac at home, then continue where I left off on my PC at work. I can access my games anywhere.

2)Free instant demos for almost all games. And by “demo” I mean a free, time-limited demo of the FULL game.

3)The Arena, which is like TV with chat, only better. Drop in anytime to 'spectate' other users while they are playing live and enter voice chat with them (depending on privacy settings that are completely in your control, of course).

Thanks for reading this far, and welcome again to OnLive. If you need assistance on anything, please check out our Knowledge Base or contact our friendly support folks at [email protected]

Great to have you in the OnLive family!

-Matt Jensen

***email recieved

Looks like nobody else is jumping on this but I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been using Onlive more often lately. I'm not good with links or anything like that, but I try my best to offer helpful and insightful comments and I dont act like a jerk our DB on here. If you already gave it out or something like that no problem, just figured I take a stab at it. And I guess a nice thing I just did is gave your thread here 5 stars

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back