Hanging With Friends

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
It's the top game now, free and paid. It was 99 cents and I didn't buy it before it went o 1.99. Annoyed with that. It's pretty fun, anyone else playing?

Feel free to start a game with me, same user name.

Yeah, I keep running into bugs with this game. A common one is that when watching my opponent try to solve, I don't see any letters, just empty squares where they should be. I will continue to do that until I force quit the application and relaunch it, which fixes it, but then it will happen again later. And yesterday I started a game with you, Ramstoria, and there were no letters in the squares in order to make the puzzle! I had to force quit the application and relaunch it, and then they were there. I hope they can fix these annoyances, because otherwise it's a lot of fun.

FYI, I'm not playing WWF any more, just HWF. I greatly prefer EA's Scrabble over WWF, mostly because Scrabble allows 3 and 4 player games, which is inexplicably missing from WWF. Also it's the real Scrabble board layout and rules, which are superior IMHO, but mainly I just don't find 2 player Scrabble to be that much fun. I'd be up for some 3 or 4 player games of Scrabble. I'm crunc on Scrabble.

yeah ive basically stopped playing words with friends. only a couple of my friends were still actively playing, and now with hanging with friends out i have a bunch of games going on there.

The 4 letter words ruin this game for me. Not "fuck" ;) I mean just words with 4 letters. They are often harder to guess then longer words and the extra strikes don't make up for it. More and more I'm seeing people use 4 letter words nearly exclusively. The minimum should be 5 letters.

I want to make the house rule for all my future games, 4 letter words are forbidden. If you can't come up with a 5 or more letter word, you put in a 4 letter word but you must reveal the word in the chat - consider a failure on the word makers part and they lose that round... well, once the chat is working again, which it isn't at the moment. Sigh. So until it is, I'm not going to accept any new games or rematches, and rule will be in effect for games with me.

bread's done
Back