007: Blood Stone X360 $14.99 @ Amazon q/FSSS

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Just fyi, this is $9.99 used at Family Video if you have one near you.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well I personally don't buy games used if they are still in print, but that's good info for people who do. Thanks.

Great price for a very enjoyable experience. The campaign is rather short, but the combat is very rewarding. A must play if you are a fan of the Bond movie franchise - very respectable story and i really liked the driving sequences

been waiting for this price point for a loonnnggg time. I actually enjoyed Quantum of Solace and Bourne Conspiracy so I figured this will be right up m alley. I did not, however, want to pay more than $15 for that lol.

[quote name='seanr1221']What is this comparable to? I'm looking for some quick, fun summer games.[/QUOTE]

It is comparable to the games above as well as Splinter Cell

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Just fyi, this is $9.99 used at Family Video if you have one near you.[/QUOTE]

I just used my groupon on this and dead to rights... brings the price to around $6 each which isn't too bad.

horrible, horrible game -- explains why Bizarre went belly up after it.

seriously, if you're going to drop $15 for a 3rd person shooter, get Vanquish, Splinter Cell: Conviction, or even Gears of War 1 or 2. These are MUCH better uses for your hard-earned dollars.

for a 007 game, this isn't bad, but I don't see how $15 is a deal for a 5-hour campaign with a WTF ending.

I appreciate the OP pointing us to the deal :) the above is just my opinion of the game.

not worth it.

The single player of this game is so amazing.... The multiplayer is really fun once you go cheap kills like the others do. The hand kills i heard they fixed through. If you want to complete all achievements good luck with this one it took me months of playing nonstop online to get them. Then the online medals some hard ones to get glitch often. The single player is just so good i recommend it.

Also familyvideo charges what $2 ship so 3 bucks more you get it brand new and for sure you get a manual and brand new case. Then the free 2 day ship on amazon for prime trial members just rocks the deal even more. Familyvideo is a great ONLINE store to buy from not locally so good luck either way.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']The multiplayer is really fun once you go cheap kills like the others do. The hand kills i heard they fixed through.[/QUOTE]
Can you go into a bit more detail?

I found Blood Stone completely disappointing and agree with the earlier poster. Gears, Conviction, Kane and Lynch 2, even Vanquish (eugh) are better ways to spend your time.

That said, the price is about right for it. I went in hoping to like it and was thwarted at every turn, but if you are so curious you want to dig in, I can't stop ye.

[quote name='Thrinn']Can you go into a bit more detail?[/QUOTE]

The MP of the game is broken badly. You used to be able to kill people with your hand from 10-15 feet away. So everyone would mostly do that for kills. The lag is really bad most times to. Then you can spawn kill easy as well.

The person saying Kane and lynch 2 is better shocked me.... That has to be the worst game i played in years. I was offered that for free but hell no i wont take that junk. The story and gameplay rocks for the single player just some people want to beat stuff easy and there are parts that are super hard on the hardest setting. The race stuff is fun at times but not realistic and like people mocking all fps games besides cod is doing the same thing for this game about the racing. You just can not make people happy it has to be state of the art graphics and everything way better then another game or it is totally junk. It happens to often online but it has a fun single player that lasts awhile and if you like bond and shooters like this you will like it. Just do not go out thinking this game is going to be killzone 3 or whatever cause not many games can beat one of the top games out there. This for a bond game rocks and is a must for a bond fan or a fan of this type of game. The MP is a joke so enjoy the nightmares of getting those achievements like i did. :)

This is the price point I was waiting for. I nabbed one and think it will be entertaining enough for the price. I don't care much about MP, just want a fun SP romp.

I've had nothing but bad reviews from everyone I've know who played it, doesn't surprise me though
It seems like no 'next gen' game maker has gotten it together

unlike Nintendo who Brought 'Golden Eye' to the N64 that game was excellent
Golden Eye & the Empire Strikes Back on The N64 were too of the best games.. ah memories

[quote name='Romis']unlike Nintendo who Brought 'Golden Eye' to the N64 that game was excellent[/QUOTE]

Golden Eye was by Rare. Nintendo published it.

bread's done
Back