Progenitor. The First Console DotA!

Darknuke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Hey,

We are announcing our game for the Dream, Build, Play competition. It's called Progenitor and like the title says, it is the first console DotA style game. If you aren't familiar with that, it is like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, Demigod, or Defense of the Ancients (DotA). Check our website out at www.exatogames.com to learn more about the game and check out our new trailer at our website or see it here. It's coming to XBLIG or, hopefully, XBLA soon!

Progenitor

Let me know what you think! =)

WOW! Super stoked for this, i love the idea of DOTA games, but i suck with a keyboard. I feel more comfortable on a controller. I will def buy this on the Indie store, look forward to it. Look forward to me contacting you also about a possible Interview on my podcast. :)

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']WOW! Super stoked for this, i love the idea of DOTA games, but i suck with a keyboard. I feel more comfortable on a controller. I will def buy this on the Indie store, look forward to it. Look forward to me contacting you also about a possible Interview on my podcast. :)[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear and I would definitely be open to an interview sometime. Just shoot me a pm and we can set something up.

Btw, your link to the mediocreshow doesn't work. You have too many HTTPs in it

Last edited by a moderator:
alot of DotA types games including LoL are FTP... how successful would one be for the console? I don't imagine it would be free to download.

that said...I'm glad to see someone is making a game like this for the console.

[quote name='100xp']alot of DotA types games including LoL are FTP... how successful would one be for the console? I don't imagine it would be free to download.

that said...I'm glad to see someone is making a game like this for the console.[/QUOTE]

Heroes of Newerth costs $30 to play. Pricing isn't 100% yet, but for XBLIG, it will most likely cost $3-$5 with no DLC costs. If we make it onto XBLA (where a lot more features, time, and money will go into it), the pricing will be completely different, but we can't talk about that now.

I would love to check this out when it pops out. Hopefully you guys do manage to get it to XBLA level. I feel that with some more refinement, people will definitely buy it if it was $10-15.

bread's done
Back