Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Limited Edition 39.99 Best Buy YMMV

DKRobbie

CAGiversary!
Stopped at a Best Buy in Greenfield, Wisconsin on 76th street. They had about a dozen of the LEs with the jack in the boxes marked down to FORTY bucks. Kicking myself for buying it day one as it sits unplayed on my shelf to this day.

That said, anyone know where to snag cheap copies of Tatsunoko VS Capcom for the Nintendo Wii? K-Mart had it clearanced down to 19.99 but the goddamned price went back to THIRTY.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I was just at my local Best Buy today, which has at least 20 of these across 360 and PS3, and they are still labeled $99.99. Seems like nothing ever goes clearance there. Think it would be worth asking for a price check, or are BB stores generally good at getting things marked down?

Regardless, grats to anyone who manages to get one!

If they would just use common sense, they would clearance these sooner. There're still tons of Saints Row 2 LE at local BB sitting at $20.00 'cause nobody wants it now. Of course the same thing will happen with these as well, which are still sitting at $100 when several other places already have them at $60 or less.

[quote name='dragonjud']If they would just use common sense, they would clearance these sooner. There're still tons of Saints Row 2 LE at local BB sitting at $20.00 'cause nobody wants it now. Of course the same thing will happen with these as well, which are still sitting at $100 when several other places already have them at $60 or less.[/QUOTE]

My local walmart is still trying to sell some tabula rasa ce's lol.

[quote name='DKRobbie']Stopped at a Best Buy in Greenfield, Wisconsin on 76th street. They had about a dozen of the LEs with the jack in the boxes marked down to FORTY bucks. Kicking myself for buying it day one as it sits unplayed on my shelf to this day.

That said, anyone know where to snag cheap copies of Tatsunoko VS Capcom for the Nintendo Wii? K-Mart had it clearanced down to 19.99 but the goddamned price went back to THIRTY.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you didn't buy one. Sounds like a specific in-store markdown as opposed to clearance pricing. Hopefully someone can confirm if it rings up automatically at $40.

[quote name='a_dirty_Shisno']Are the voucher codes for Brotherhood's DLC still good or have they expired yet? If they're still good, til when?[/QUOTE]

I read in another thread they expired May 31.

(They shouldn't expire, period, IMO. What a load. :roll:)

[quote name='takotchi']I read in another thread they expired May 31.

(They shouldn't expire, period, IMO. What a load. :roll:)[/QUOTE]

I agree completely.

Back two years ago someone bought a copy of the Soul Calibur 4 Collector's Edition for me but lost it. I came across it back in December last year and opened it up expecting to see it say "This DLC expires on January 1st, 2009". I was intrigued when I did not find an expiration date on the voucher card so I entered it in the Store and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was still good.

I like Namco.

[quote name='DKRobbie']Stopped at a Best Buy in Greenfield, Wisconsin on 76th street. They had about a dozen of the LEs with the jack in the boxes marked down to FORTY bucks. Kicking myself for buying it day one as it sits unplayed on my shelf to this day.

That said, anyone know where to snag cheap copies of Tatsunoko VS Capcom for the Nintendo Wii? K-Mart had it clearanced down to 19.99 but the goddamned price went back to THIRTY.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Reckon i'll try the @gamer coupon if mine still has the ones i've been stalking and they're marked down.

[quote name='a_dirty_Shisno']I agree completely.

Back two years ago someone bought a copy of the Soul Calibur 4 Collector's Edition for me but lost it. I came across it back in December last year and opened it up expecting to see it say "This DLC expires on January 1st, 2009". I was intrigued when I did not find an expiration date on the voucher card so I entered it in the Store and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was still good.

I like Namco.[/QUOTE]

I know when the first Dragon Age came out it had some DLC that came with it, and I remember being able to redeem it months after the codes said it was to expire so it might still be worth a try.

[quote name='handsomepete']Thanks for the heads up. Reckon i'll try the @gamer coupon if mine still has the ones i've been stalking and they're marked down.[/QUOTE]

struck out at overland park, ks location. still marked 99.99.

bread's done
Back