*DEAD*$20 Dead Space 2 LE PS3/X360 instore & online (currently OOS) Read OP!

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THIS IS THE LIMITED EDITION PS3 w/DEAD SPACE EXTRACTION FULL GAME NOT THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION W/MINI PLASMA CUTTER & THE REGULAR X360 GAME
Link:pIC of PS3 LE cover art
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14293265.html

After making a delivery to Sears portrait saw both PS3 LE & X360 Dead Space 2 for $20. This is the best price for new I've seen
The $20 price could only have been had if you use the 50% off @gamer coupon at BB.

**Dead Space Extraction is a PS3 exclusive only on the LE/CE**
**On the cover of the PS3 game it will say "includes DS extraction"**
Deal is in-store & online but OOS online so I didn't post a link

Credit to Saix_XIII
PS3: Normal game with demo of Extraction on the disc (unconfirmed)
PS3 LE: Normal game with Dead Space Extraction on the disc
PS3 CE: Normal game with Extraction and the plastic plasma cutter as well as the other CE items
360: Normal game
360 CE: Normal game and the plastic plasma cutter as well as the other CE items

This CAN be price matched at BB using the website even if it's OOS online as long as the nearest store has it IN STOCK. Also, buy it on X360 based on the Sears stock then come back later to BB & do an EVEN EXCHANGE for the PS3 version if you really want Extraction. If they give you a hard time tell them it's a gift & you weren't sure what system the person your buying it for had.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf'] The best price for new only the $20 price if you use the 50% off @gamer coupon.

[/QUOTE]

First thing I thought of was a WoW gold farmer...

[quote name='ohram']They seem to also have Red Faction Armageddon for 39.99. I'm not sure if that's the normal price or not.[/QUOTE]

Sears is starting to have the same sale prices as Kmart. Good deal for the people that have Sears near them but not Big K's. Gaming coupons are still strictly Kmart only however.

[quote name='ohram']They seem to also have Red Faction Armageddon for 39.99. I'm not sure if that's the normal price or not.[/QUOTE]

Isnt the gun made of cheap plastic? No lights?

[quote name='DrNo888']Picture shows 360 under PS3 categories. No description for which system it's for. Anyone know if this is really PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

Scroll down:

"Specifications
General:
Category: Games
Compatibility: Sony PlayStation 3"

[quote name='DrNo888']Picture shows 360 under PS3 categories. No description for which system it's for. Anyone know if this is really PS3 version?[/QUOTE]
Scroll down to compatibility, who knows if it is accurate though.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Ahh...I see now, this is for store pickup...but if your local store carries it, you would be in luck!! None of mine carry video games.[/QUOTE]

is this from sears or a 3rd party?

[quote name='The Punisher']is this from sears or a 3rd party?[/QUOTE]

The $20 deal on both systems is for Sears b&m & online, the $46 in stock online is a 3rd party called unbeatablesale.com.

[quote name='Enuf']The $20 deal is for Sears the $46 in stock online is a 3rd party called unbeatablesale.com[/QUOTE]

Just ordered 2 for pickup. Thanks.

[quote name='The Punisher']is this from sears or a 3rd party?[/QUOTE]

Sears - in store pick up. When you click "Add to cart" a box to enter your zip pops up.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Sears - in store pick up. When you click "Add to cart" a box to enter your zip pops up.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I can confirm. No shipping, but tells u how many left in each location.

Yes, I just noticed the picture of the one I ordered for store pickup is xbox 360, but the description is PS3. Oh well, I have both systems. I'll just take what I get for $20 as long as its not the Wii version.

got the only one at my local sears. I think. we'll see if I get a ready to p/u email and when I p/u i hope it's the ps3 version even though it had the xbox pic.

Nice find, Enuf!

It does look like they have the 360 image for the PS3 version. It's the same on Kmart.com (the wrong image, not the price).

PS3 version ---> http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V002709891000P?prdNo=1
360 version ---> http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V002709890000P?prdNo=2

Luckily for me, the local Sears has one left in stock. I think I'll try to pick that up, and if not, there is a Sears with two copies in stock across the street from the Best Buy I go to, so I'll try to match it at BB and use up some Reward certificates.

ok, so the sears website is very weird rite now
they have 2 copy for 360 online

i click on both links, one said compatibility with 360 and it has 360 box
the other link says ps3 compatible but it has 360 box

someone should clear this up, i don't wanna buy for the wrong system

^oops, didn't see the post above

the sears website is a goldmine for amazing deals but they're hard to find, like this one. I bought a brand new vaio p on there for $120 last year. searsoutlet.com has some really crazy deals, too.

Thanks op for the head's up, will be returning the one I got from Amazon for 39.99 with one of these. Fantastic price for this!

In for one. I have both systems so I am curious to see which one it actually is for... it's going to be a surprise. Thanks OP!

[quote name='tmly']Oh crap, I just realized I ordered the PS3 version. Hopefully it's the limited edition, otherwise I'm gonna cancel it.[/QUOTE]

Is there a non-limited edition now without Extraction? I haven't seen such a version in retail stores yet.

[quote name='espy605']Is there a non-limited edition now without Extraction? I haven't seen such a version in retail stores yet.[/QUOTE]

There was someone in another thread who said that there is now a version that includes only a demo for Extraction. I can't confirm since I haven't personally seen it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Seems it is now $30 each and in stock, I guess the $20 was a price mistake or something.[/QUOTE]

Damn, lol. I'll have to keep looking...

I just got it for in-store pickup for $19.99 plus tax, there was only one left though and I don't know what version I'm supposed to be getting, so I suspect this may not go smoothly, but it's worth a shot.

bread's done
Back