Darkspore (PC) $29.99 on Steam (Also Demo available)

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Why are they still trying to push this game at 30? It's not even worth half that. It's worth maybe 10[/QUOTE]

Indeed. There are people on the Steam forums who will defend this game to the death and claim that it's easily worth $150. :roll: I guess one could blame it on the fact that it was developed by a "big-time developer" so they feel the need to put a AAA price tag on it to justify their work.

I was there during beta, and the game got stale fast. Sure it's a typical hack-n-slash, but each map seemed so similar to the last that it was hard to tell any differences. The whole game is basically "go from point A to point B and kill everything in between." The only saving grace this game has is the "customizable" heroes, and even that's a slight stretch.

I'll wait until it hits below $10, tyvm.

[quote name='flashburn']Hmm, 8-pack is only $90, $11.25 each. Group Buy perhaps?[/QUOTE]
8-pack? Where do you see that? o_o The 4-pack's $90, though. And that would bring it to $22.50 a pop.

[quote name='immanewb']

8-pack? Where do you see that? o_o The 4-pack's $90, though. And that would bring it to $22.50 a pop.[/QUOTE]

Ah damn, Joystiq said it was $90 for an 8-pack. $22.50 is definitely more than I want to spend on it.

bread's done
Back