Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Limited Edition Cheap

Wowzers! Perfect price on a CE I sorely needed to add to the collection and FSSS to boot. Actually glad you made a separate thread as I might have glossed over the big one. Great post, thanks OP!

I wouldn't pay more than maybe $5 over the normal edition for the LE for this game, because the only really good part about it is the code for the in-game silenced MP5 it comes with.

A lot of the CE editions have faulty USBs as well. I would keep that in mind while purchasing. Good deal still if you plan on keeping this sealed.

The fact that it's a steel book case is good enough for me.
Though considering that 25 is to much if all I really want is the case

[quote name='Donutkid2222']I have the game, I will say one thing, a bad trend is starting with giving USB's and or playing cards as part of the special editions.[/QUOTE]

I agree! We do not need any more playing cards, USB drives, or poker chips! I would say that most people who are into "tech" enough to buy a CE probably already have more than enough USB drives and both cards are poker chips only appeal to a niche group (maybe a large one, but still not everybody). Plus, if the cards are really collectibles I can't see many people actually using them to begin with.

I also don't like the huge busts of main characters or the cheesy/cheap statues. If you're going to do a statue make it awesome and make sure it's worth it. For instance the Halo Reach one was Amazing but the Two Worlds 2 one was pretty cheap...

Thanks OP, in for one.

I completely agree. Personally, I'd love it if all CEs just came in a SteelBook with some combination of a CD soundtrack, map, and artbook. All of these giant boxed-CEs with large-sized extras that never see the outside of the box anyway are really starting to take up far too much space in my game library room.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']a bad trend is starting with giving USB's and or playing cards as part of the special editions.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Another is putting "cheap" in deal titles instead of the actual price. "Cheap" is subjective.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Conviction was a solid game but it was not a splinter cell game by any means.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed this game-thought it was really fun-then again this was my first introduction to the splinter cell franchise-so I can't compare it to past games, but it was definitely one of the games i enjoyed a lot last year.

bread's done
Back